The Student Room Group

We've made a very important decision

Today, the Israeli parliament decided via a secret ballet that it is time to invade Iran. We've had enough of their arrogant president, Ahmawhatshisname, and his anti-Semitic, anti-Zionist and corrupt ways. The kidnapping of the British seamen was the last straw I'm afraid. Iran is a country only interested in war. We need to wipe them out. And quick. Because YOUR country could be their next target.

Israel is proposing to get our paratroopers to land into Iranian soil. They will then proceed to Iran's nuclear facilities where they will peacefully dismantle a few wires here and there. After completing this, Israeli warplanes will be overhead firing paintballs into Iran, pressurising them to free the British seamen. And if that wasn't enough, Syria has agreed to team up with us and cause a massive waterfight in Tehran in which we predict Ahmawhatshisname will get very wet.

Israel (and Syria) cannot do this alone though. We appeal for your help in ending the Iranian war regime. We particularly appeal to Iran to join us on this venture as we believe this could strengthen our relations, though help from anywhere is very welcome.

Love you all xxxxxxxxxx,
The Zionist Conspiracy
PEACE OUT MAN
Even though I live far from you, New Zealand will try to do its best and help out wherever possible (and nudge Aussie to do the same :biggrin: ).
Reply 2
Nigeria urges Israel to use it's nuclear capabilities.
^ Oh no, you sound like those weirdo nuclear activists at my uni, who started singing songs about religion last Friday afternoon. My friend and I literally ran, away...

Gemgems I'm all for your decision, best of luck! :smile: We will be there for you.
Reply 4
Israel thanks New Zealand for their valued support in this crucial project.

Israel must confess that we do not possess any nuclear weapons but we are willing to go into Iraq to steal theirs if our paintballing operation does not work.
Reply 5
:motz:

Thats all I have to say. Thank you.
Reply 6
Syria has NOT agreed to this, but it does sound like a good plan.

Latest

Trending

Trending