The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Need ABB , think im going to get ABC?

HI,
I just got my offer from university of liverpool to do undergraduate psychology. The conditional offer is ABB , but deep down i think im going to get ABC even if i try really hard. Do you think they will accept this? Also i wasnt asked to come in for an interview, is that normal or does liverpool usually have interviews?
Thanks
Reply 1
Hii, I don't personally do Psychology but one of flatmates got on the course with BBC so ABC could still get you in.

It's completely normal that you haven't been asked to come in for an interview, Liverpool doesn't interview for much outside of Medicine, Nursing and Veterinary Science.
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by Libbie-
Hii, I don't personally do Psychology but one of flatmates got on the course with BBC so ABC could still get you in.

It's completely normal that you haven't been asked to come in for an interview, Liverpool doesn't interview for much outside of Medicine, Nursing and Veterinary Science.

Thank-you so much!!! :biggrin: x
if i remember correctly liverpool had psychology in clearing for BBC
I'm on an ABB course with a BBC. I had no interview. Most people I've met here didn't make the requirements!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending