The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Kings College London Psychology Offer holders/Applicants Thread 2016!

Hi guys :smile:

I received my first offer today for Psychology at KCL, surprisingly it took less than 24 hours after they got my application! :excited:

Where else has everyone else applied?

I'm so excited :colondollar:

Scroll to see replies

I got an offer on Monday!
Also currently holding offers from Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham and Bristol
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by tashasalvatore1
I got an offer on Monday!
Also currently holding offers from Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham and Bristol

Wow that's great well done! All your offers! When did you send off your application?

Do you know which one you're going to firm?
Original post by FluorescentM
Wow that's great well done! All your offers! When did you send off your application?

Do you know which one you're going to firm?

thankyou! i sent it off on the 1st of October.
I'm pretty sure i'm going to firm King's, but i've never seen Bristol so that might change my mind
thankyou! i sent it off on the 1st of October.
I'm pretty sure i'm going to firm King's, but i've never seen Bristol so that might change my mind

That's good, I live too close to Bristol otherwise I would've applied there! Bristol city is really nice as a whole.
What did you get at AS?
That's good, I live too close to Bristol otherwise I would've applied there! Bristol city is really nice as a whole.
What did you get at AS?

I got ABC but the B was 1 mark off A. I'm resitting one of the C exams this year
I got ABC but the B was 1 mark off A. I'm resitting one of the C exams this year

That's good, I got ACC with my C's a few marks off a B, I'm retaking two modules overall to get my C's up to an A
Hi, I have an offer too ^-^
Reply 8
I also have an offer from KCL for psychology, as well as from Nottingham and Bristol too! :smile: Where's everyone putting as their first choice?
Original post by CLJD
I also have an offer from KCL for psychology, as well as from Nottingham and Bristol too! :smile: Where's everyone putting as their first choice?

I just got an offer from Bristol!! I loved it at Bristol and the offer is lower so i am putting that one as first!!!
Reply 10
Original post by megankate34
I just got an offer from Bristol!! I loved it at Bristol and the offer is lower so i am putting that one as first!!!

Oh really? I got the same offer for Bristol as I did for KCL :smile: And I've never been to Bristol actually, may I ask what in particular you liked about it? :smile: :smile:
Original post by CLJD
Oh really? I got the same offer for Bristol as I did for KCL :smile: And I've never been to Bristol actually, may I ask what in particular you liked about it? :smile: :smile:

They were so well organised, very experimental psychology and the accommodation is amazing!! I also heard that a halls flat had a small kitchen fire and within 30mins bristol had given the 5 of them £50 of primary vouchers to buy clothes and a hotel set up for the night and the city is just beautiful :smile: I got a "contextual offer" because of the college I go to :smile:
Original post by megankate34
They were so well organised, very experimental psychology and the accommodation is amazing!! I also heard that a halls flat had a small kitchen fire and within 30mins bristol had given the 5 of them £50 of primary vouchers to buy clothes and a hotel set up for the night and the city is just beautiful :smile: I got a "contextual offer" because of the college I go to :smile:

i got a contextual offer from bristol the same as you! but i'm going to be firming king's, and i haven't decided on my insurance choice yet
Original post by CLJD

That's great! I really want to put KCL as my first choice but that might just be because that's the only one I've heard back from. How long did it take for you to hear back from your choices? I applied last Tuesday but I'm just being anxious about not receiving more than one offer haha
Reply 14
That's great! I really want to put KCL as my first choice but that might just be because that's the only one I've heard back from. How long did it take for you to hear back from your choices? I applied last Tuesday but I'm just being anxious about not receiving more than one offer haha

Thank you! It was about 3/4 weeks for Bristol and Nottingham to reply :smile: where else have you applied?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CLJD
Thank you! It was about 3/4 weeks for Bristol and Nottingham to reply :smile: where else have you applied?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh that makes me feel a lot better! I think because Kings replied so fast I just got worried that the others didn't haha. I've applied to UCL, Queen Mary, Royal Holloway and Bath. All far too ambitious for me but I'm over the moon with my Kings offer! Wbu?
I did want to apply to Bristol but it's too close to home haha
Reply 16
Oh that makes me feel a lot better! I think because Kings replied so fast I just got worried that the others didn't haha. I've applied to UCL, Queen Mary, Royal Holloway and Bath. All far too ambitious for me but I'm over the moon with my Kings offer! Wbu?
I did want to apply to Bristol but it's too close to home haha

Yeah, the same happened t me, I was checking track every ten minutes! Oh, so you're pretty set on London then haha? :smile: and I've also applied to Bath, and Bangor as well but that's my 5th choice, so I don't think I'm gonna go there now :smile:
Reply 17
Got my offer yesterday! :smile:

International student here btw!
Original post by yuzon
Got my offer yesterday! :smile:

International student here btw!

Congrats!! Are you thinking of firming it? And where else have you applied :smile:
Reply 19
Congrats!! Are you thinking of firming it? And where else have you applied :smile:

King's is definitely one of my top choices, but I will wait for all the unis to reply first!

I've applied to UCL, Warwick, Edinburgh and have an offer from Manchester :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest