The Student Room Group

How are my chances of reapplying to university after failing 1st year twice

I am an undergraduate student studying computer science at university. I'm supposed to be in my 2nd year year but my 1st year didn't go too well and I failed
all of the exams, I resat my 1st year and I passed most of my exams but I failed some due to special circumstances. So this year I have not been allowed to progress into 2nd year.
I have decided to leave university and take a gap year and then I want to reapply to other universities for same course which is computer science. I feel strongly that it was due to special circumstances that I failed my first year.

When I reapply for 2016 application do I need to list in the application that I have failed my first year at university twice or can I just show them my results up till A-levels since I am applying for 1st year entry?

What chances do I have of universities accepting my application if they were to know of my disastrous first 2 years, with consideration of special circumstances?

Chances of me applying to university after effectively 3 years since I passed my A-levels?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending