The Student Room Group

No offers for nursing?

Hey guys!
How's everyone feeling about their choices?
I was just wondering what happens if an individual revives no offers for nursing ... Whet can they do

Posted from TSR Mobile
You can apply on ucas extra after you have had 5 unsuccessful for the same year. If no luck there is always clearing after exam results.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 2coolf2456
Hey guys!
How's everyone feeling about their choices?
I was just wondering what happens if an individual revives no offers for nursing ... Whet can they do

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can go through clearing as others have said, and if you attend to reapply for the following year, make sure you have some good work experience and other stuff lined up to improve your chances of getting accepted the next time around. Make sure you save up some money too.

I would also suggest getting feedback on your application from the unis you applied to. This will help you in planning what to do with your spare time. I.e. Was the reason you were rejected due to your academic grades? In which case consider returning to education and boosting your UCAS points. Or was it due to lack of experience? In which case, get more.

Hope that makes sense :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by PaediatricStN
You can go through clearing as others have said, and if you attend to reapply for the following year, make sure you have some good work experience and other stuff lined up to improve your chances of getting accepted the next time around. Make sure you save up some money too.

I would also suggest getting feedback on your application from the unis you applied to. This will help you in planning what to do with your spare time. I.e. Was the reason you were rejected due to your academic grades? In which case consider returning to education and boosting your UCAS points. Or was it due to lack of experience? In which case, get more.

Hope that makes sense :smile:

Oh no it was due to me failing the admissions test. I still have my other 4 choices but got rejected from Kings college

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone heard from Chester, UCLAN or Sheffield?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh no it was due to me failing the admissions test. I still have my other 4 choices but got rejected from Kings college

Posted from TSR Mobile

Then my advice if you don't get in anywhere and intend to reapply would be to practice, practice, practice. Gaining new qualifications or experience won't do any harm either :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Ellie-Pickard
Has anyone heard from Chester, UCLAN or Sheffield?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I spoke to one of the girls at my entry tests and not many people have heard from Chester yet so don't panic. What are your other 2 choices?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I spoke to one of the girls at my entry tests and not many people have heard from Chester yet so don't panic. What are your other 2 choices?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Edge hill and LJMU- but I was rejected from both

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've applied to Chester too and I've heard of them taking a while to reply so I wouldn't worry. I only applied a few days ago so wouldn't expect them to reply to me yet anyway lol x

Quick Reply

Latest