The Student Room Group

Adult Nursing Applications 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by jesslouisexo
Hey,

I've applied for Hertfordshire, Bucks, Bedfordshire, Middlesex and KCL. I've had two interviews already and have the other three coming up! X

Hi! I applied at KCL too. Have they offered you an interview?
Reply 81
Original post by mismash
has anyone applied to keele?

Hi, I have! I applied about 3 weeks ago and haven't received any reply yet... So I'm still waiting😊
Hi Everybody!

I am currently studying at Bournemouth University and I am a student ambassador for the uni! Did anybody have any questions they wanted answered from a students perspective!?

Chris :biggrin:
Hi, my names Gemma and I have sent off my university application a couple of weeks ago and on Friday I received that I had got an interview at Leeds Beckett this week. I'm really nervous and don't know what to expect when I get there?? Would anyone be able to give me any sort of advice of what to expect or what to wear etc?? Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 84
I've just applied and sent my UCAS form off last week, can i ask how long it took most places to get back to you about an interview?? :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Hi! I've applied to York, Nottingham, UCLan, Sheffield Hallam and Oxford Brookes for sept 2016!
I've had 1 interview for Brookes and just got an offer but got 4 more interviews!
Anyone else applying to those unis?
Original post by Lcnurney1996
Hi! I've applied to York, Nottingham, UCLan, Sheffield Hallam and Oxford Brookes for sept 2016!
I've had 1 interview for Brookes and just got an offer but got 4 more interviews!

I'm applying to Brookes :smile: congrats on your offer! Was it conditional?
I had my Edge Hill interview this morning, it didn't go horrifically either! In retrospect it could've gone better but it also could've gone much worse. I think if anything lets me down it'll be the maths test though, I'm pretty worried that I failed it :/ on the plus side I've now also got an interview at the University of Manchester!:biggrin:
Original post by Pine3278
I'm applying to Brookes :smile: congrats on your offer! Was it conditional?

Hey yeh a conditional offer! Have you heard anything yet?
Hey yeh a conditional offer! Have you heard anything yet?

No cause I still haven't sent it yet cause I'm still not 100% sure on what unis I want to apply to and I'm not 100% happy with my ps yet
Original post by Pine3278
No cause I still haven't sent it yet cause I'm still not 100% sure on what unis I want to apply to and I'm not 100% happy with my ps yet

Ahh best of luck!
Reply 91
Original post by jesslouisexo
Hey,

I've applied for Hertfordshire, Bucks, Bedfordshire, Middlesex and KCL. I've had two interviews already and have the other three coming up! X

How lovely :smile: I wish you luck.
Out of those, I have also applied at Beds and Herts.
I assume Beds also sent you an email confirmation asking for documents? How long after the deadline they gave you to have them sent, did you hear back? :smile: Herts have yet to contact me about my application. *fingers crossed*
Original post by justemilyhere
Hey Guys!

So I just though that id set up this thread for anyone who had or is going to be applying for adult nursing to begin in September 2016. We can chat about possible interview questions, work experience placements, Personal statement ideas and any general questions you may want to ask!

I've already sent my application in to five universities and have got an interview for the 17th December! It will be my first one and i'm kind of nervous!

What universities have you applied for or planning to apply for?

Hello! Good luck for your interview on the 17th December. I also have an interview on the 17th December. I'ts at Birmingham University. I was wondering which interview you had on the same date? Don't be too nervous, I'm sure the interview will be absolutely fine. I'm also applying to KCL, Nottingham, Liverpool and Manchester.

Thanks for making this thread!

Congrats!! I got an offer as well. When do we apply for the bursary???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an interview at Sheffield Hallam :biggrin: Although it's not gone through track yet?
Just waiting for Cumbria to get back to me now! Has anyone had an interview at Sheffield Hallam yet?:-)
Original post by CBowditch
Hi Everybody!

I am currently studying at Bournemouth University and I am a student ambassador for the uni! Did anybody have any questions they wanted answered from a students perspective!?

Chris :biggrin:

Got an interview at bournemouth for adult nursing coming up. Any tips for the interview process would be much appreciated! (:
Original post by 2coolf2456
Congrats!! I got an offer as well. When do we apply for the bursary???

Posted from TSR Mobile

Erm I'm not sure! I think soon as but may depend if you've confirmed your choice! And well done on your offer :smile:
Reply 97
Original post by Twisted_Log1c
Got an interview at Sheffield Hallam :biggrin: Although it's not gone through track yet?
Just waiting for Cumbria to get back to me now! Has anyone had an interview at Sheffield Hallam yet?:-)

hi, congrats on your interview! I had an interview at Sheffield Hallam a few weeks ago! It didn't update on track about the interview until they offered me a place a week after the interview :-) good luck!
Original post by EPrice95
hi, congrats on your interview! I had an interview at Sheffield Hallam a few weeks ago! It didn't update on track about the interview until they offered me a place a week after the interview :-) good luck!

Thanks and well done for getting an offer! They're my first choice so hopefully they'll give me an offer :biggrin: How did you find the interviews? I've never done a group interview before so I have no idea what to expect haha.
Hi, I have an interview for the University of Bradford on the 6th of January. I am wondering has anyone had theirs or are they on the same date as me?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending