The Student Room Group

Should I just pay for it now?

Hello, my statement is finished and marked as finish by my tutor, he is just finalising details but my college is so slow with this! I did my research months ago and still they are slow, can I just pay for my UCAS now and let them send the reference next week? I'm sick of waiitng.
Original post by TitanCream
Hello, my statement is finished and marked as finish by my tutor, he is just finalising details but my college is so slow with this! I did my research months ago and still they are slow, can I just pay for my UCAS now and let them send the reference next week? I'm sick of waiitng.

It all has to go together. Without all the parts, it can't be sent electronically.
You can "pay and send", but your UCAS app will just go straight to your referee (or whoever manages the whole UCAS system for your school). It won't go to the uni until they choose to send it WITH the reference
Reply 3
Original post by Student403
You can "pay and send", but your UCAS app will just go straight to your referee (or whoever manages the whole UCAS system for your school). It won't go to the uni until they choose to send it WITH the reference

Thats fine by me. If anything it will pressure them into finally getting a move on. I don't like waiting xD
Thats fine by me. If anything it will pressure them into finally getting a move on. I don't like waiting xD

Haha it might or it might not. I've seen the interface and it's literally a little interface that would say "TitanCream (paid)" among a database of all the other students :s-smilie:
Reply 5
Haha it might or it might not. I've seen the interface and it's literally a little interface that would say "TitanCream (paid)" among a database of all the other students :s-smilie:

Hmm, I know my reference will be done by Monday, I'm just frustrated with how lax my college are.
Hmm, I know my reference will be done by Monday, I'm just frustrated with how lax my college are.

Unfortunately some are just a bit slow. Anyway, better a slow reference than a rushed one :-)
Reply 7
Unfortunately some are just a bit slow. Anyway, better a slow reference than a rushed one :-)

Should I add my tutor only started working on it this week :O
Should I add my tutor only started working on it this week :O

It happens. Has (s)he's got the comments from all your other subject teachers?
Reply 9
It happens. Has (s)he's got the comments from all your other subject teachers?

I hope so! I haven't asked because I fear not, I'm just waiting for him to submit it online. Its silly how they've only just started all this. I started my stuff back in May.
I paid for it and it will be submitted today or tomorrow, my plan worked!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending