The Student Room Group

Want to go back!!

I stupidly decided to transfer course as I was struggling with certain modules and in a panic. It was a rash decision. The course I transferred to is even worse (should have done the research), and now the head of department for my original doesn't wasn't to let me back on. What on earth can I do to go back? Is there anyone else I should be talking to that might be able to help?

I kind of think if there is still space on the course there is no reason for me not to re-join?

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by teefin1
I stupidly decided to transfer course as I was struggling with certain modules and in a panic. It was a rash decision. The course I transferred to is even worse (should have done the research), and now the head of department for my original doesn't wasn't to let me back on. What on earth can I do to go back? Is there anyone else I should be talking to that might be able to help?

I kind of think if there is still space on the course there is no reason for me not to re-join?

Thanks

You were struggling, and have now missed work whilst on the new course. So you have even more to catch up on! Going back just looks like a recipe for disaster. They can stop you if they don't think it's a good decision, and looking at your post I don't think it's the wisest thing for you to do. If the head of department says no you can try speaking to your tutor and seeing if they think there's anyone else to discuss with, but I don't think you stand too much chance of this.
Reply 2
Take a year out and reapply? Might do you some good.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply