The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Karvel
I heard that like 90% of International Students get chucked into Oak House?

i lived in weston hall my 1st year..that was popular with international students...LOADS there.. i guess any international students who didnt apply in time for it got chucked other places obviously...
oak house is a dump.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 21
Are there lots of Rahs in manchester? Where do they tend to gather?
Clarence
If i get in (i'll find out like next week), then i'll be choosing OP without a doubt. All my mates from Manc live there and everytime i've been i've loved it too much.

good call...can't go wrong with OP...
Reply 23
bodgery
Are there lots of Rahs in manchester? Where do they tend to gather?

not very many at all.

although you'll tend to find them in catered halls more often than not (it's more like boarding school that way) and Dalton Ellis is reputed to have more than its fair share.
after all, someone there has set up a 'Gentleman's Club' there. and I think it's a cigar and port kind rather than a stripper and lap dancer type.
Reply 24
I'm going to Uni of Manc in Sep (as long as I get the grades) and I put Richmond Park as my first choice because I wanted en-suite and i saw it was int hat area that was supposed to be the most sociable. My other two choices are in the city centre and im starting to regret it now. I applied online and I know they said they dont decide until all offers are made uncondition so does anyone know if there is anyway i can change it?

x x x
Reply 25
mel_x_jay
I'm going to Uni of Manc in Sep (as long as I get the grades) and I put Richmond Park as my first choice because I wanted en-suite and i saw it was int hat area that was supposed to be the most sociable. My other two choices are in the city centre and im starting to regret it now. I applied online and I know they said they dont decide until all offers are made uncondition so does anyone know if there is anyway i can change it?

x x x

Send them an email stating your new choices.

:tee:

Latest

Trending

Trending