The Student Room Group

what do you think of hair down there?

What do you think about body hair on girls?

Somtimes i think its unfair that girls are expected to be hairless but guys can have hair.

most girls shave everything but i knew a girl whos boyfirend siad that when girls had no hair he felt like he was doing a child.

would you get permanant hair removal everywhere. because i think it would weird me out a bit to think that i couldnt ever have hair there again. 0

Reply Tools
I personally don't care but what do you mean "girls are expected to shave and guys can have hair" anyone can have hair down there

Posted from TSR Mobile
Personally I don't mind it too much, but I'd expect it to at least be trimmed :smile:
Original post by eternaforest
I personally don't care but what do you mean "girls are expected to shave and guys can have hair" anyone can have hair down there

Posted from TSR Mobile

as in guys can have hairy legs and girls cant, its not like the leg hair police are gonna come round if i dont shave every fortnight but i have a friend who forgot to shave before PE and she got embarrassed by everyone and bullied till she moved school, where as guys don't shave.
I don't like hair. On myself or on anyone else.
Reply 5
I dont mind tbh either way :P
iF i SEE \a GRILL wirh public HAIOR I SHAVE it aKK orf WHILE WE DO THE do. I'm making breads for the homeless
Original post by cheimcallyginger

Reply Tools

Let it grow wild and free, God placed hair there to cover sins and to stop men and women being tempted. you should be able to plait it.
For me (guy), a girl completely shaven or with a little neat strip of hair is both sexy as hell.
And I like to keep well trimmed too, I don't mind putting the effort in if she likes it or it makes me feel more sexy.
If I really go for it, I shave everything but leave a bit of short hair just above.
Girl here. I have pubic hair but I trim it which I have done since my early teens as I used to go swimming a lot. My boyfriend prefers some hair there as he thinks it looks more womanly; he doesn't like big bushes though. I've shaved my legs and underarms pretty regularly since I was about 11/12 (I went to an all girls school and it was a pretty big no-no to get caught with hairy legs or pits when getting changed for PE so it became a habit).
Annoyingly it is a norm to shave everywhere. But having dark curly hair is 10x worse because I have to shave virtually every 2 days 😑
Reply 11
Hate having hair
I don`t mind eating out, as long as there`s not too much hair in my pie....
Original post by cheimcallyginger

Reply Tools

Bah I guess this is just one of things we gotta accept that society expects out of girls. Guys have other overwhelming expectations, but for girls... meticulous details about looks are a bigger deal. I'm getting laser done everywhere that needs it lol

I personally like getting a Brazilian every month but leaving a landing strip or bermuda triangle. Trimmed in the time in between... I just don't like the look of completely bare though the smoothness kinda feels nice. I think a little hair is sexier :tongue:
Reply 14
I think body hair on girls is natural and nobody should think badly of them or give them grief for not shaving/waxing. But I also think that smooth looks and feels a lot nicer, both for the girl herself and her boyfriend if she has one.
I tell my girlfriend not to worry about shaving but she shaves all the time which i dont complain about but either way i dont mind, its natural :smile:
I'm a hairy dude, but I trim myself, and prefer my girl to trim herself a little too. But it's all about you and your partner.

Quick Reply

Latest