London

UCL offer holders 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
got an offer for history, just not sure how i feel about living in London :/
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
What does everyone think about the UCL School of Management - IMB programme.

Teaching quality , social life at UCL
I've got an unconditional for MEng(chemical). Initially I was over the moon, but now I'm very sceptical after reading all the horrible things people have to say about UCL's engineering :/
Hi..I have recieved an offer for post graduate studies at UCL. I'll be studying MSc Financial Mathematics. Does anybody know the initial deposit that is to be made once we accept the offer?? Also how much time does UCL give for making the payment.
Congratulations to everyone on their offer!! All the best!!
Original post by aisha0107
Hi..I have recieved an offer for post graduate studies at UCL. I'll be studying MSc Financial Mathematics. Does anybody know the initial deposit that is to be made once we accept the offer?? Also how much time does UCL give for making the payment.
Congratulations to everyone on their offer!! All the best!!

Congrats !!!
How much time did they take to process your offer ?
Did anybody get offer from Computer Science Department this for 2016/17 sometime near ?
Hey anybody got offer for M.Sc Compuet Graphics, Vision and Imaging sometime in near past ?
Reply 86
Hiya.

Has anyone been asked to fill out the fee status form?
If so, did you send it back to them by e-mail or by mail?
xx
Original post by sawi
Hiya.

Has anyone been asked to fill out the fee status form?
If so, did you send it back to them by e-mail or by mail?
xx

Does one gets to fill this form after he/she has received the offer ?
Original post by Oldwhpsian
I've got an unconditional for MEng(chemical). Initially I was over the moon, but now I'm very sceptical after reading all the horrible things people have to say about UCL's engineering :/

Feel the same about civil engineering, though it is said to be the best engineering dept at UCL.
Reply 89
Original post by GeekByHeart
Does one gets to fill this form after he/she has received the offer ?

Yeah, I got mine sent by mail because they couldn't make a decision based on my UCAS details.

But if you don't get one, you can ask them for one. :smile:
Original post by sawi
Yeah, I got mine sent by mail because they couldn't make a decision based on my UCAS details.

But if you don't get one, you can ask them for one. :smile:

Do you mean to say that I should ask them for this form even I have not got the offer as I am yet waiting for the offer.
Reply 91
Original post by GeekByHeart
Do you mean to say that I should ask them for this form even I have not got the offer as I am yet waiting for the offer.

If you're still waiting for an offer, then you just have to wait and see if they send you the form :smile:

But they only send it to you if they are unable to make a decision.

Generally, if you have not lived in the EU for at least 3 years (and are not an EU national), they set you as International.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 92
Hi I have accepted an offer for the Msc Management course. Is anyone else on this course and what do you think of the new teaching area in Canary Wharf?
Reply 93
Anyone know when we would get access to the JobShop service? I did quick cash flow analysis and i would need a part time job!

I have accepted an unconditional offer for a masters course starting this sept.

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 94
Original post by souman
Anyone know when we would get access to the JobShop service? I did quick cash flow analysis and i would need a part time job!

I have accepted an unconditional offer for a masters course starting this sept.

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello!

The UCLU JobShop is unfortunately only open to people with a ucl login, that being said we're quite flexible at the start of the academic year because of people like yourself.
You can create a guest account to access the UCLU website and some jobs will be open to application from those people.
It's best to just create a guest account and keep checking out whether anything is open to you in the August/September time. Otherwise we do still advertise lots of UCLU jobs right at the start of and throughout the academic year so you should find something.
Reply 95
Original post by UCLU
Hello!

The UCLU JobShop is unfortunately only open to people with a ucl login, that being said we're quite flexible at the start of the academic year because of people like yourself.
You can create a guest account to access the UCLU website and some jobs will be open to application from those people.
It's best to just create a guest account and keep checking out whether anything is open to you in the August/September time. Otherwise we do still advertise lots of UCLU jobs right at the start of and throughout the academic year so you should find something.

Thank you, appreciate the info.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 96
Original post by Georgi84
Hi everyone,

I have applied re MSc Management part time starting Sep 2016.

How long did it take after the video interview to be made an offer?
I did not do my best on the video interview but I have very good profile(education and bank experience). Do you think I still have any chance of beeing approved?

Hi, it actually took ages, like 3 months for a conditional offer but it was because I applied in december. Have you got an offer? Any thoughts on accomodation?
Is there a Facebook group for offer holders?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 98
Received an offer for Msc Countering Organised Crime and Terrorism. Anyone here doing this programme?
Reply 99
Original post by Georgi84
Hi everyone,

I have applied re MSc Management part time starting Sep 2016.

How long did it take after the video interview to be made an offer?
I did not do my best on the video interview but I have very good profile(education and bank experience). Do you think I still have any chance of beeing approved?

Same here. Have you heard yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending