UMS was 291/300 maths
268/300 further
178/200 Eco
French was like 146/200 or something like that

When did you receive your 8 week email?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Hi I just got an offer for management at LSE for AAA . Anyone else doing management?
Reply 42
Original post by redwhiteandbrit
Rather envious of that one!! What were your grades if you don't mind me asking? But congratulations!! :smile:

I had 42 points in the IB, kinda hard for me to convert that into A levels since it's quite different... Hope you can make some sense of it tho.
Original post by elmawas
I am also applying for Philosophy Logic and the Scientific method, and am also waiting but I have already received my unconditional acceptance from KCL in philosophy, so it would be a tough pick between the too if I get accepted to LSE. Any suggestions?

I am in the same position re KCL! I am interviewing for a course in Philosophy and Linguistics at Oxford as well, but I'm not sure where I would go (Oxford or LSE) if I was offered both. I think the courses at Kings and LSE would really be radically different, both in terms of style and content, but I haven't visited King's yet so I couldn't say. I would be sure to visit both before deciding!
Reply 44
Original post by coolguy123456
When did you receive your 8 week email?

26th October
Original post by Yasmin JM
Hi I just got an offer for management at LSE for AAA . Anyone else doing management?

When did you get your 8 week email? I've also applied for management. What GCSE and A level grades do you have/are predicted? Well done for getting your offer so soon! It's amazing.
Original post by hannahk4y
When did you get your 8 week email? I've also applied for management. What GCSE and A level grades do you have/are predicted? Well done for getting your offer so soon! It's amazing.

Thank you so much :smile: i got 9A*s and one A at GCSE and an A in admaths. I got 4As at AS and i'm predicted A*A*A*A (which is so unrealistic haha i'd be happy with even 1 A*). I got the 8 week email around November 1st and I got the offer November 26th so it was about 3 and a half weeks after I got the email. Best of luck!
Reply 47
Original post by Yasmin JM
Thank you so much :smile: i got 9A*s and one A at GCSE and an A in admaths. I got 4As at AS and i'm predicted A*A*A*A (which is so unrealistic haha i'd be happy with even 1 A*). I got the 8 week email around November 1st and I got the offer November 26th so it was about 3 and a half weeks after I got the email. Best of luck!

I also apply for management and got the 8 weeks letter on 26th Oct, still waiting for the offer!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by wwendy
I also apply for management and got the 8 weeks letter on 26th Oct, still waiting for the offer!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh really good luck!!
Reply 49
Original post by constantino_chr
I got an offer for BSc Government on Friday.

Both my AS grades and my GCSE's were only OK, so for anyone who wants to apply in the future, be aware the rumors about needing 8+ A*s is b******s. Just make sure your PS is strong and I'd definitely recommend applying for their Summer School programme.

Good luck to those still waiting!

Congrats!! Do you mind me asking what AS grades you got as I got below average at AS of BBC and predicted AAA (resitting a few exams) and I'm contemplating on whether or not it would be worth applying to, would really appreciate anyones help
Original post by na1198ch
Congrats!! Do you mind me asking what AS grades you got as I got below average at AS of BBC and predicted AAA (resitting a few exams) and I'm contemplating on whether or not it would be worth applying to, would really appreciate anyones help

I got an offer for Government with AABC at AS, so I didn't do too badly. I would say to go for it seeing as your predicted grades meet the entry requirements, just make sure your PS is strong if you're worried :smile:
Original post by na1198ch

Hi there, no I don't mind at all!

I got ABBB at AS and am resitting two units (predicted AAA).

My advice would be go for it! You have no chance if you don't apply after all:tongue:

Good Luck:biggrin:
Reply 52
Original post by laesterherz
Anyone with an offer for Mathematics and Economics? (I got into the last stage on Nov 2nd, but now I'm worried haha)

I do IB as well and apply maths with econ
Original post by nulhill
I do IB as well and apply maths with econ

That's cool! What courses are you taking?
Reply 54
That's cool! What courses are you taking?

maths hl, econ hl, phy sl, fm hl, and you ?
Original post by nulhill
maths hl, econ hl, phy sl, fm hl, and you ?

Maths HL, Econ HL, Physics HL (unfortunately we don't have further maths), French H, Chem SL, Lang Lit SL
Reply 56
Maths HL, Econ HL, Physics HL (unfortunately we don't have further maths), French H, Chem SL, Lang Lit SL

Oh, :frown: i think my personal statement will be a problem. i didn't mention economics, coz i applied mathematics in other uni as well. what about yours?
Reply 57
Just got an offer today! Anyone else doing LLB Law? :smile:
Just got my offer. AAA for Actuarial Science. Anybody else?
Original post by Tizzydag
Just got my offer. AAA for Actuarial Science. Anybody else?

Congrats on the offer!
What time did you receive the email?? Did you just check late or just received it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending