Original post by XxKingSniprxX
Nop, I don't use snapchat :tongue:

Never been into it only twitter.

Fair enough mate
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by Gladiator12345
Omg were identical,leeds rejected me sadly but hopefully i get manchester did u apply there and wat subjects r u doin now love?

I didn't apply to Manchester, I initially wanted to but because I am doing my A levels over 3 years instead of 2, I was told my application would most likely be unsuccessful due to this. I'm taking History, Economics and Maths atm, what about you?
Original post by Jadoreidior
I didn't apply to Manchester, I initially wanted to but because I am doing my A levels over 3 years instead of 2, I was told my application would most likely be unsuccessful due to this. I'm taking History, Economics and Maths atm, what about you?

Im taking history as well wat topics r u studying in it? Im doing britain from 1840-1914 and Germany from 1845-1945 which the essay will be on. I dropped maths wer else u applying love?
Im taking history as well wat topics r u studying in it? Im doing britain from 1840-1914 and Germany from 1845-1945 which the essay will be on. I dropped maths wer else u applying love?

Im doing the Dutch revolt for my coursework and Britain 1485-1603 for my exam, it mainly focuses on the tudor rebellions. I did Germany last year though for AS & I'm applying to Swansea, Birmingham and Nottingham. Have you heard back from any of the other unis you've applied to?
Im doing the Dutch revolt for my coursework and Britain 1485-1603 for my exam, it mainly focuses on the tudor rebellions. I did Germany last year though for AS & I'm applying to Swansea, Birmingham and Nottingham. Have you heard back from any of the other unis you've applied to?

I applied to nottingham and leeds(rejected) and sheffield and hull (offers) do u have snapchat?
I applied to nottingham and leeds(rejected) and sheffield and hull (offers) do u have snapchat?

Nope don't have sc, & when did you send off your application I haven't heard back from Leeds or Nottingham yet?
Nope don't have sc, & when did you send off your application I haven't heard back from Leeds or Nottingham yet?

I sent off in the 2nd week of october u? r u applying for a foundation year in eng?
I sent off in the 2nd week of october u? r u applying for a foundation year in eng?

I sent mine off in the last week of October & yeah because I wanna go into Chem Eng but didn't take Chemistry so need to do a foundation year.
I sent mine off in the last week of October & yeah because I wanna go into Chem Eng but didn't take Chemistry so need to do a foundation year.

Plus there is a lot of physics to do as well i hope u get were u want to go do u know wat ur firm choice might be?
Plus there is a lot of physics to do as well i hope u get were u want to go do u know wat ur firm choice might be?

Thanks you too & hopefully Leeds or Birmingham, but I'm still haven't fully decided. Good luck with Manchester & your interview.
Thanks you too & hopefully Leeds or Birmingham, but I'm still haven't fully decided. Good luck with Manchester & your interview.

Cheers what do u think i should wear to my interview? I was thinking a shirt,tie, jumper/cardigan and trousers?
Cheers what do u think i should wear to my interview? I was thinking a shirt,tie, jumper/cardigan and trousers?

birthday suit
Original post by kickboxer 98
birthday suit

What r u on about i dont want trolls on here pls
Hey we literally have the same AS and predicted grades lol. Im also applying for foundation year programs to progress onto Chem eng and was wondering if you've heard anything from Leeds yet? I also applied to Hull and was given an offer too. Thanks :smile:

hey you guys could share a room together when you both go to the same one for the same degree!
What r u on about i dont want trolls on here pls

so now your ex girlfriend is a troll?!

you should get it
Original post by kickboxer 98
so now your ex girlfriend is a troll?!

This is a serious thread about serious stuff pls post non issues somewhere else

That sounds good, most interviews are smart or smart/casual so either way I think that outfits fine.
That sounds good, most interviews are smart or smart/casual so either way I think that outfits fine.

Thank u so much
Original post by wmurch
Hey, I have an interview on the 2nd of December too!
I've spoken to the foundation admin team at the UoM and they said that we would be having a talk in the morning about the Foundation year. Then in the afternoon we would have a Maths and Physics test. Although I'm preparing for an one on one interview just in case. where are you travelling from?

What r u going to study further chem eng or summat else? im travelling from near leeds u?

Quick Reply

Latest