The Student Room Group

I'm not revising as much as I used to because I just can't find the motivation anymor

hi,

So last year in Year10, I was known for the crazy amounts of revision I did and how stressed out I got over mocks. Now I'm in year11, I don't revise as much as I used to, I'm much more laid back about exams but I do still revise. But it's scaring me because people make comments about it, but I just any find the motivation to do 4hrs of revision after school and all weekend revising like I did in yr10. Maybe it's a good thing because I didn't perform as well in my mocks as I wanted to, but I honestly just don't know what to do. Help! Xx
You really must forget what other people think.

Revision should be done in quantities you know YOU need. If you only need ~5 hours revision for one subject. Cool. Revise 5 hours.

If someone else needs ~20 hours for that same subject and makes you feel edgy by telling you about their revision, it's fine. So long as you know you've done enough revision (perhaps by doing past papers and consistently performing well), you should be satisfied.

Don't stress!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending