The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It's criticise Arsenal time now because they lost to Chelsea then?
There's one way to play against arsenal: hack them down.
Imagine the banter when we win it with 69-74 pts. We would be the worst champions ever by far......Like I give a flying f*ck!
Original post by Tomasio
Imagine the banter when we win it with 69-74 pts. We would be the worst champions ever by far......Like I give a flying f*ck!

Leicester are already on 53 points

Posted from TSR Mobile
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35541353

Stan Kroenke: Arsenal shareholder spends £500m on Texan ranch

Only eight people own more land than Kroenke in the United States.
Original post by Zerforax
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35541353

Stan Kroenke: Arsenal shareholder spends £500m on Texan ranch

Only eight people own more land than Kroenke in the United States.

relevancy?
Original post by sevchenko
relevancy?

Nothing relevant to Arsenal FC directly but side tangent on a major shareholder.

If I quoted everyone who wrote anything not relevant to Arsenal in this thread.. well there wouldn't be much interesting to read?
Nothing relevant to Arsenal FC directly but side tangent on a major shareholder.

If I quoted everyone who wrote anything not relevant to Arsenal in this thread.. well there wouldn't be much interesting to read?

Fair enough...

I personally think private transactions that are above board should remain private. It's no one business what he spends his hard earn money on. Pier's implied he's depriving the club of transfer funds which is complete BS too, I find that kind of misinformation highly annoying
Reply 3728
Fair enough...

I personally think private transactions that are above board should remain private. It's no one business what he spends his hard earn money on. Pier's implied he's depriving the club of transfer funds which is complete BS too, I find that kind of misinformation highly annoying

It's a perfect way to get the majority of our annoying fanbase worked up though isn't it - which is why I assume these things are highlighted in the press
Fair enough...

Yea but Piers Morgan is a grade is [insert several expletives].

Agree that it's got nothing to do with money for Arsenal.

Maybe some fans think he should/could put money into the club but in reality there are few and far between who do that and the other end of the spectrum would be owners like the Glazers who take money out.
Original post by SA-1
It's a perfect way to get the majority of our annoying fanbase worked up though isn't it - which is why I assume these things are highlighted in the press

There's a petition going around entitled "Stop Stan Kroenke destroying Arsenal Football Club" 3,300 signatures. How poverty is Arsenal's fan base in terms simple intelligence and irrational overreacting. Has far as football owners go Stan isn't bad at all.

Yea but Piers Morgan is a grade is [insert several expletives].Agree that it's got nothing to do with money for Arsenal.Maybe some fans think he should/could put money into the club but in reality there are few and far between who do that and the other end of the spectrum would be owners like the Glazers who take money out.

I'd prefer not to cloudy the the waters and keep Arsenal completely self sustained. If he invests money directly into the club that gives him a bigger say in footballing matters which I think owners should stay out of.

Yeah United have been a victim of their success to an extent to have such self interested owners actively looting the club
Stan Kronke is a loser. St Louis Rams, Denver Nuggets, Colarado Rapids. All losers.
Wenger may be past it as a manager, but Kroenke is a f*cking cancer at Arsenal. Has no idea what it means to be a fan, he sees us as customers to milk rather than the soul of the club. How many thousands of fans have been priced out due to his ridiculous ticket prices? He doesn't give a sh*t about us.
Need rid of the English loser core IMO. Jack is the only one with real talent and he's a crock. Gibbs is good back up tbf but Ox and Jenko epitomise the word 'banter'.
English players are no good they are ridiculously overrated individually and collectively they're even worse.
strong racism
And yet those on the other side of seven sisters show how it's done wrt youth
Reply 3739
Original post by shawn_o1
And yet those on the other side of seven sisters show how it's done wrt youth

Mate, is your favourite colour black or something?

Genuinely never seen an optimistic post from you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest