The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AliRizzo
How the flying **** are you complaining about Arsenal's twitter? Have you seen the state of whoever runs the Chelsea one? Representative of your entire excuse of a fanbase.

And how is that?

At least our fans (particualrly match going ones) stand by our clubs most successful manager, rather than slate him after every game we don't win

#reelingthemin
#someonesatadsalty
#embarrassingyourself
Good to see our best player return today, hopefully that fat paella eating midget can now be dropped.
Original post by The Shed End
And how is that?

At least our fans (particualrly match going ones) stand by our clubs most successful manager, rather than slate him after every game we don't win

#reelingthemin
#someonesatadsalty
#embarrassingyourself

Well if you did then you'd be scum of the earth considering you won the league 6 months ago, so yeah kudos to you and your fanbase for not being the massive ***** you're usually recognised for, great achievement.

Wenger's been in charge of Arsenal for 19 years and fans who work hard every day and up paying extortionate prices just to watch the same **** unravel every season have every right to be angry and voice their opinions, even if it's against the manager. For all the **** the majority of Arsenal fans get they're actually some of the most patient and will be rewarded soon I hope.

How is that you ask? I thought you were the twitter warrior here, surely you've read the dubious match reports when things haven't gone your way and even some of the live tweets are skeptical.

Honestly, as a Chelsea fan you have no right to be taking the moral high ground here. Chelsea FC is everything that's wrong with modern day football, from the owner to the manager right down to (the majority of) the fans. But that's an argument for another day.

You don't need to resort to hashtags whenever you need to save face, so embarrassing.
You are correct, GD comes in to play if H2H is equal, therefore we'd go through. Essentially we just need to win by scoring AT LEAST 3 goals or winning by a 2 goal margin.

Yeah that's what I thought was the case, just the bbc and another outlet saying we needed to win by 2 or win and score 4+, but i think it was before olympiakos got torn a new one tonight so had a superior gd at the time.
The official club Twitter embracing the noncery of their sad fans? They're one step away from employing AFTV to do their official club media and match reaction videos.

I bet you were one of those kids that took the names of those taking names of those misbehaving when the teacher left the class.

Certainly not even nearly as beg worthy as yaya toure going on a popular YouTubers channel to play fifa with them so they could beg their fanbase to vote for him for African player of the year... Now THAT is beg worthy
Anyone else noticed that Santi's back is curvier than a Victoria secrets model? Like, completed ****ed up it's so curved, gonna cause him some serious back ache in the future
Well if you did then you'd be scum of the earth considering you won the league 6 months ago, so yeah kudos to you and your fanbase for not being the massive ***** you're usually recognised for, great achievement.

Wenger's been in charge of Arsenal for 19 years and fans who work hard every day and up paying extortionate prices just to watch the same **** unravel every season have every right to be angry and voice their opinions, even if it's against the manager. For all the **** the majority of Arsenal fans get they're actually some of the most patient and will be rewarded soon I hope.

How is that you ask? I thought you were the twitter warrior here, surely you've read the dubious match reports when things haven't gone your way and even some of the live tweets are skeptical.

Honestly, as a Chelsea fan you have no right to be taking the moral high ground here. Chelsea FC is everything that's wrong with modern day football, from the owner to the manager right down to (the majority of) the fans. But that's an argument for another day.

You don't need to resort to hashtags whenever you need to save face, so embarrassing.

Chelsea are a flash in the pan they are finished they don't have the consistency of a club like Arsenal.

@Lucio haha looks like we've caught a big 'un here. Think I've exposed Moh from AFTV here.

Not even going to bother trying to debate anything with here. Would genuinely rather **** in my hands and clap than debate anything with you if that's the kind of attitude you're going to take. But as if it's only Chelsea's match day feeds that are in any way biased.

btw I take back what I said about AFTV and Arsenal's official media accounts and videos, having seen some of them they could only have been produced by someone with the technical nouse of the Chuckle Brothers.
Original post by iamthetruth
Chelsea are a flash in the pan they are finished they don't have the consistency of a club like Arsenal.

ikr, who'd want to win the league, champions league, multiple FA and Carling Cups when you could win the 4th place cup every season?
I mean you've got Sczezny admitting that it was beautiful to watch Barca tonight, while he was in goal conceding 6 to them.

The only player with a big match mentality in your squad has only been at the club for less than 6 months. Wenger's biggest problem is probably his inability to no longer instill a winning discipline amongst his players, which is why you don't win trophies very often, for at least 7-8 years now.

Call me a troll however much you like, report me @shawn_o1 however many times you want for saying that - but if it was someone like Tom, Zurich or Stefano who had said that you'd completely agree.
#obsessed
ikr, who'd want to win the league, champions league, multiple FA and Carling Cups when you could win the 4th place cup every season?

You talk about the past I am talking about the present Chelsea are not on Arsenal's level I have never seen Arsenal collapse like this it is a disaster.
Original post by iamthetruth
You talk about the past I am talking about the present Chelsea are not on Arsenal's level I have never seen Arsenal collapse like this it is a disaster.

You weren't watching at the start of 2011/12 were you?

Plus, that's usually because Arsenal's meltdown is usually around February rather than the start of the season.
@Lucio haha looks like we've caught a big 'un here. Think I've exposed Moh from AFTV here.

Not even going to bother trying to debate anything with here. Would genuinely rather **** in my hands and clap than debate anything with you if that's the kind of attitude you're going to take. But as if it's only Chelsea's match day feeds that are in any way biased.

btw I take back what I said about AFTV and Arsenal's official media accounts and videos, having seen some of them they could only have been produced by someone with the technical nouse of the Chuckle Brothers.

You say that now but then what kind of mong does that make you for watching those videos?

How are you even trying to take that stance? You are literally a parody. You and your boyfriends use silly hashtags and your 'salty' and 'fishing' nonsense whenever you get made to look silly then you have the audacity to say you're not gonna debate because of my attitude. Lmaoooooooooooooooo
You say that now but then what kind of mong does that make you for watching those videos?

How are you even trying to take that stance? You are literally a parody. You and your boyfriends use silly hashtags and your 'salty' and 'fishing' nonsense whenever you get made to look silly then you have the audacity to say you're not gonna debate because of my attitude. Lmaoooooooooooooooo

#caughtaliveone

lmaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
#caughtaliveone

lmaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

All you're doing is proving my point even further. I'll leave you to leach off this thread like you always do. Kinda sad when you think about it tbh, the likkle chelsea fan wants to be more arsenalesque :frown:
Fair play to Sanchez tonight. I thought he'd be taken off when Giroud was, but he kept working hard after and duly got his rewards by bagging another goal.

Ozil was supreme once again. He is really finding himself in an Arsenal shirt now.

Bayern held up their end of the bargain. Tonight couldn't have gone any better for you.
Always said that Ozil is a truly majestic player, he is simply beautiful to watch.
CT needs to crack down on this sadistic behaviour I see on this thread week in, week out
@sr90 admit it pal, you'd love Ozil in your team right now
Ozil is a quality player and always has been. Only difference is this season he's managed to stay fit and doesn't have a load of sh*te around him.

Latest