The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jimmy Seville
You said Wenger was as good as Fergie - your opinion is completely irrelevant.

Damnnn Sheddy back at it again with the lies
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Regardless of what you think about some of the sex offenders who shipped the protest, today was a massive chance to make a statement. We pay ridiculous prices, many can't afford to go, and we get served sh*t year after year by an inept manager, an out of touch chief executive and an owner who is on record saying he is not interested in winning trophies. If you're content with that then you should seriously just f*ck off. The apathy in our support is disgusting. Nothing will change at our club because too many nonce fans don't give enough of a sh*t to force it.

Well I don't see you doing anything about it apart from venting on a student forum, so until you do something relevant I guess you're a nonce as well.

No fan is content with not winning major trophies. A large part of the support wants Wenger to leave, including myself, but there are better ways of getting the message across than displaying noncey banners organised by the worst set of 'fans' I've had the displeasure of meeting. The same set of fans singing about how happy they will be when the greatest manager in our history dies. You can be part of that group if you like, in fact your abuse to Wenger is not too dissimilar to theirs. Myself and other sane fans will not associate ourselves with those vile people.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by AliRizzo
Well I don't see you doing anything about it apart from venting on a student forum, so until you do something relevant I guess you're a nonce as well.

No fan is content with not winning major trophies. A large part of the support wants Wenger to leave, including myself, but there are better ways of getting the message across than displaying noncey banners organised by the worst set of 'fans' I've had the displeasure of meeting. The same set of fans singing about how happy they will be when the greatest manager in our history dies. You can be part of that group if you like, in fact your abuse to Wenger is not too dissimilar to theirs. Myself and other sane fans will not associate ourselves with those vile people.

Yeah that pretty much, cant believe some absolute melons went in to the emirates with some shoddy pieces of A4 paper expecting something to come of it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Lol at Giroud doing this after the Welbeck goal

Could have at least used A3 pieces of paper instead of A4.

The guy organising it probably used his all of his uni printer credits the night before.
Well well, City now have to beat us to return above us. (inb4 3-2 win at Southampton)

btw if you see the recent seasons in which we've spent significantly for more than one player before the season starts... we start crap and finish well.
(edited 7 years ago)
Stupid Manchester clubs. Was hoping for a banterous last day when we lose to villa. That's ruined now.

Only fools protest. When was the last time protest worked this side of the 1960s? They're lucky boris wasn't allowed to buy some water cannons.

All they all have to do is cancel their RBS accounts and I bet they'd never consider it. Fools.
(edited 7 years ago)
Good weekend overall for us. Now lets hope the scum from north London lose to the scum from West London tomorrow and push for 2nd
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Could have at least used A3 pieces of paper instead of A4.

The guy organising it probably used his all of his uni printer credits the night before.

The DT bell who was 'organising' it was doing a blog and said security was 'tip-top'. First Twitter/YT reply said he was bringing in a piece of paper not a Kalashnikov rifle...
After the failed 75th min walkout

Reply 7130
Quite funny that our points total has declined each season tbh, 79, 75, and potentially 71 this season.

It's also funny how all the mugs what were AKB a season or two back have finally realised that Wenger should have actually left 3 years ago.
(edited 7 years ago)
What kind of grown man uses the monkey emojis ffs
Can also guarantee that we'll lose key players every time we finish below 71 pts. It's already happened twice this decade.
I mean, this is the guy who made that faggot song with the line "we are top of the league" in it, when we were 3rd at the time. Nonce

Also did anyone see the cancerous fan holding up a ****ing go pro to record a home movie when the camera panned to Wenger during the protest on MOTD? There's a man 2 seats along looking at the guy with the go pro with a look of pure disgust on his face. And he's right too. Just pathetic
Original post by shawn_o1
Can also guarantee that we'll lose key players every time we finish below 71 pts. It's already happened twice this decade.

Strong correlation. Strong sample size. Strong causal chain. Strong controlling for confounders. Strong statistical analysis. Strong
I've heard Alexis and Ozil say exactly that in press conferences Shawn. "Yeah, we're happy with our 4th place trophy, but ONLY if we score 72 points or above. Finish on 71 or below, and I'm off. It's a clause in my contract, 71 points or below and I'm off to City."
Reply 7136
Original post by swirly
What kind of grown man uses the monkey emojis ffs

🙈🙈🙈🙈
Reply 7137
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Regardless of what you think about some of the sex offenders who shipped the protest, today was a massive chance to make a statement. We pay ridiculous prices, many can't afford to go, and we get served sh*t year after year by an inept manager, an out of touch chief executive and an owner who is on record saying he is not interested in winning trophies. If you're content with that then you should seriously just f*ck off. The apathy in our support is disgusting. Nothing will change at our club because too many nonce fans don't give enough of a sh*t to force it.

ITT it's funny to call random people sex offenders
Original post by SA-1
🙈🙈🙈🙈

FFS this is not how Drug Kingpins act.

Do you even listen to rap music:colonhash:

Latest