The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Giroud is a good finisher but also a full time bottler. Has a habit of missing big chances at important times in games.

fickle attitude tbh especially considering his recent scoring run. He's scored Important goals against Bayern, Everton and Swansea and his hold up play has been excellent imo. It's obvious lack of rotation is affecting him.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 61
In.

Original post by sevchenko
fickle attitude tbh especially considering his recent scoring run. He's scored Important goals against Bayern, Everton and Swansea and his hold up play has been excellent imo. It's obvious lack of rotation is affecting him.

Like I said he's a good finisher but always seems to bottle it when the pressure's on, like on Sunday.
Giroud is a good finisher but also a full time bottler. Has a habit of missing big chances at important times in games.

Giroud's got more cup final goals than Henry #DEAD
Campbell was one of our worst players I thought, extremely predictable and limited, when he did get through he showed less end product than ox too.
What a man. No one can touch his intellect in the world of football.

Le Professeur

http://news.arseblog.com/2015/11/arsene-wengers-full-interview-with-lequipe-sport-and-style/
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
Campbell was one of our worst players I thought, extremely predictable and limited, when he did get through he showed less end product than ox too.

Needs to be sold imo. If he had anything to offer to the squad, he should've shown it by now, or at least a good glimpse of it considering the service wasn't always there.

He's taking up a place which could have been used by someone like Maitland-Niles, Silva or Gnabry (who doesn't seem to be enjoying his time at WB).
Anyone know why Danny Crowley got released by Barnsley?
Anyone know why Danny Crowley got released by Barnsley?

If you look at what the Barnsley manager had to say about him, it's obvious that he's been recalled by Wenger. I don't think it's a coincidence that it was done immediately after the Sheffield game

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
If you look at what the Barnsley manager had to say about him, it's obvious that he's been recalled by Wenger. I don't think it's a coincidence that it was done immediately after the Sheffield game

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can't say I followed him at Barnsley so hoping it's down to that and not bad performances. Hoping to see him in the 1st team squad this year.
Reply 70
Ngl things have been fairly peaceful with Sheddy banned.

Let's see if it lasts...
Reply 71
Original post by sr90

Posted from TSR Mobile

He was performing very well at Barnsley and they loved him.

Very unfortunate for them that he's being recalled because they're seriously struggling.
^shots

Amount of aids posts went down 100% when you were banned.
Reply 73
Original post by Jimmy Seville
^shots

Amount of aids posts went down 100% when you were banned.

K m8 thx xoxoxox
Reply 74
You really don't have a second string squad, given your injuries, so you need to avoid the EL altogether if you don't manage to finish second in the CL group.

Otherwise it could lead to fatigue and more injuries, derailing your title challenge in a year where you seem closer to winning the PL than you have in a decade.
Reply 75
Are lower league clubs better at bringing young players through? (They should be, but who knows. Probably they loan their own players out to non-league clubs or something. What a bizarre system.)
Hahahahahahaha ffs, what did Shed get banned for?
Hoping to see him in the 1st team squad this year.

should be nowhere near it in all honesty.
Reply 78
Hurr Durr mods never ban me but ban the people I troll Hurr Durr
Original post by llys
Are lower league clubs better at bringing young players through? (They should be, but who knows. Probably they loan their own players out to non-league clubs or something. What a bizarre system.)

Of course they are

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest