Congrats! :biggrin:

Thanks!! :tongue:
No new yet? Crossing my fingers for you! 😊
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 101
Original post by JodieHarriett18
Anyone want to join an LSE law group chat?

sent you a message on Facebook!
Original post by rfang
sent you a message on Facebook!

Not had anything?
Reply 103
Not had anything?

I'll PM you my profile

- sorry, can't seem to send you a PM?
(edited 8 years ago)
Have any of you received offers with A Level Law? I'm worried I would get rejected as it's non-preferred even though my other two are generally preferred.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 105
Add me!
Just got an offer today! Sent in my app on the 15 jan (cutting it reaaaaal close).

Didn't do A-Levels but the equivalent translated to AAAA and i've already done a semester of uni and got a first!
Anyone else been given their room number from Urbanest Westminster?
Original post by qwerty505
Have any of you received offers with A Level Law? I'm worried I would get rejected as it's non-preferred even though my other two are generally preferred.

Yeah I did and 2 of my friends did too!
Reply 109
Offer for law

Congratulations, and you applied when? Also, when did you receive the 4 week email (if you did). How long did you wait in total for a decision?Personally, I've not heard anything and soon it has been 3 weeks since the 8 weeks were up :frown: I don't know if I should contact the school?
Original post by IDKY
Congratulations, and you applied when? Also, when did you receive the 4 week email (if you did). How long did you wait in total for a decision?Personally, I've not heard anything and soon it has been 3 weeks since the 8 weeks were up :frown: I don't know if I should contact the school?

Applied 7 Oct, received the 4 week email on the 21 Dec and got the offer on 22 Jan. I was 3 weeks into my 4 when I got the offer. You could try contacting them, think they just have a lot of applicants thats all
Is there like a FB group or something for LSE LLB Offer holders?
Reply 112
Just got offer for law
Unconditional Offer for Law
Original post by Confusedschubert
Is there like a FB group or something for LSE LLB Offer holders?

Yeah PM me your Facebook name and I'll add you

Did ya get my PM? :smile:
Reply 116

Could you link the group here or something, because I;d like to join too! Law offer :smile:
Original post by Dr_PhD
Could you link the group here or something, because I;d like to join too! Law offer :smile:

Erm I'm not sure how to link a group chat :/ we have watsapp too if that's easier?
Reply 118
Erm I'm not sure how to link a group chat :/ we have watsapp too if that's easier?

Sure, I'll PM you with the relevant details!

Hello! Got an offer for law as well! I understand from what I've read here there is a group for law offer holders. I would really like to join :smile:
Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending