The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Applicants for English 2016

Hey guys, I figured I might start this thread for all English applicants for UCL. Whether you're an international or home student has anyone gotten an interview or offer? I'm waiting for a reply as well.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
:bump:

[I know the struggle of starting a subject specific thread with no replies! Good luck :P]
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Hey there, I felt sad that this thread was empty so I thought I'd say I got an interview invitation for English today from UCL :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by NazanAyseOsman
Hey there, I felt sad that this thread was empty so I thought I'd say I got an interview invitation for English today from UCL :biggrin:

Oh congratulations!! Hope it goes well :smile:
Original post by Shivangi78
Oh congratulations!! Hope it goes well :smile:

Thank you so much :smile: really good luck to you
Do UCL give unconditional offers for English - I already have my grades - or must everyone attend interviews?
It says on their website that not everyone who gets an offer is invited to do an interview - so I'm sure that's entirely possible for you. Good luck! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
If you're an international student, the interview is wavered. At times, even as a home student you might not be asked for one. Sometimes they even just give questionnaires that are subject-specific.
How long does it take to get the questionnaire? :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by weepingfox
How long does it take to get the questionnaire? :smile:

I sent an email to the Admissions Officer for UCL English with the same question. He said if you've sent as early as Sept/Oct then you should probably get it by Nov/Dec as they like to finish off the first round of applications by Christmas.
Reply 10
Hello! I too an am international applicant and I'm supposed to complete the questionnaire by midnight tomorrow. #dying
Gahhhh I hope I don't have to do an interview or anything:angry: good luck everyone with their applications/interviews/questionnaires!
Reply 12
Original post by isayhi
Hello! I too an am international applicant and I'm supposed to complete the questionnaire by midnight tomorrow. #dying

How much time did UCL give you to submit the questionnaire? Just a day?
Reply 13
Congratulations!!! When did you apply?
Good luck with your interviews! Any IB applicants here?
Reply 15
Original post by ziggyystardust
Good luck with your interviews! Any IB applicants here?

I'm an IB applicant. You too?
Original post by Shivangi78
I'm an IB applicant. You too?

Yeah :smile: I'm applying from Greece. What about you? Have you received any offers so far?
I had my interview and test yesterday! Hopefully I'll hear back soon. Anyone else gone in for interview/test yet? x
Got rejected... and offered Comparative Literature BA....... OH WELL Good luck everyone!!!
Reply 19
Original post by S01B97
Got rejected... and offered Comparative Literature BA....... OH WELL Good luck everyone!!!

Same here. Did you agree to take Comparative?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending