The Student Room Group
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London

Pros and cons of UWL?

Am considering going to the University of West London but am torn between there and another place. What are the pros and cons of going to UWL?
Reply 1
pros - great accommodation, the accommodation is close to one of the campuses (brentford), there's a co-op right near the campus/accommodation, free university bus which runs five days a week, the library in exam periods run for 24 hours, we have a laundry room on campus, there's a gym close-by

cons - the accommodation is rather expensive roughly £140 a week, not allowed to smoke/have parties in the accommodation, without the uni bus getting to town is quite far,
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London
I am considering UWL for one of my firm options. I am not sure if it is the best place for Events Management. Is the events management good? I would also be living at home and I would like to go to the same uni as my boyfriend because long distance doesn't work between us. Thanks.
Reply 3
Yeah one of my friends did events management and really enjoyed his course. Yes I agree I don't think long distance relationships work especially during university, but I defo think you should consider doing the course :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending