The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Sport Membership

hello!
I've searched that the
Gold membership card entitles you to full inclusive access to the Fitness Suites (which are???) and the Strength & Conditioning Room. and that the
Platinum entitles you to full inclusive access to the Fitness Suites, Strength & Conditioning Room and all Fitness Classes.
Since i prefer to run track or indoor cycling rather than outdoor activities , does anyone know if treadmills and biking programs are included anywhere else than the The Cardiff University Fitness & Squash Centre on Senghennydd Road ? Because I dont really intend on getting the platinum card ,as i am not interested in fitness classes.Does anyone have any alternative solution?
And does the Strength & Conditioning Room only provide weight lifting equipment?
From this site: http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/sport/resources/CU%20Student%20Prices%202015.pdf

i found out that with the gold membership card you basically have access to very restricted (and mainly outdour or either group) sport sites that im not really interested in, as i prefer indoor sport clubs and activities
Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending