The Student Room Group

Uderrated band/artist

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by CoolCavy
:console: ikr...it. is...so *gah* emotional :cry2:
what photoshop skills? that is a genuine photograph i took :u:

i know i just can't

WHAT?! that's a real photo?! *gasp* I guess nothing's too beautiful to be true :tongue:
Original post by StrawbAri
So many oh my goodness. The decemberists, peace, Alfred Hall, Yo la tengo, smallpools, Flock of seagulls, Ray Lamontagne, modest mouse, Belle and Sebastian, grouplove, Fela Kuti loads others

I love Smallpools and Peace!!!
Friendly Fires. They're awesome, not heard anything from them though in 4 years
Original post by batman1308
Friendly Fires. They're awesome, not heard anything from them though in 4 years

Hell yesss, I think they split up tho :frown:(( not sure, I'm pretty sure the curly haired singer guy has formed a band, he's like the manager of it, they're called theme park...
Reply 84
The tellers
I suppose you could say Echo and the Bunnymen...

[video="youtube;BLwnyUkTw2I"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLwnyUkTw2I[/video]
Original post by rhiannonm25
I love Smallpools and Peace!!!

Smallpool are soooo good, I dont even know how their album didnt get more buzz. :frown: I am constantly forcing people to listen to it
Original post by SassKing13
I suppose you could say Echo and the Bunnymen...

[video="youtube;BLwnyUkTw2I"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLwnyUkTw2I[/video]

Oh hi there. I have been listening to Script of the bridge non stop ever since you linked it!! I will download all their albums now. I am forever grateful to you, I have a new fav band for a lifetime now. :h:
Shiro Sagisu-Bleach themes
Asian Kungfu Generation
Original post by driftawaay
Oh hi there. I have been listening to Script of the bridge non stop ever since you linked it!! I will download all their albums now. I am forever grateful to you, I have a new fav band for a lifetime now. :h:

Hi :smile: I'm glad you like it :tongue: They're a fantastic band, definitely underrated :tongue: Hardly anyone has even heard of them :tongue:
Original post by rhiannonm25
Inspired by the overrated band/artists thread, please discuss who you think are some awesome bands and artists who just don't have the recognition they deserve my personal choices:
FIDLAR
WAVVES
Bombay bicycle club
Foals
Mac DeMarco
The temper trap
Tame impala
PHOENIX
The drums
THATS ALL FOLKS

Kill It Kid, check them out
Reply 91
-Daughter
-Grizzly Bear
-Sufjan Stevens
-José Gonzales
-Cage the Elephants
-Dotan (one of the best acoustic artist ever, you should hear 'Hungry')
-Darwin Deez ('Radar Detector' is pretty good )
-Digitalism
-Metric
-Incubus
-Bat For Lashes
-Sleater Kinney
-We Are the Ocean (Good For You is an awesome song)

Sweet Jesus, I could go on forever :colondollar:
Reply 92
Original post by Personinsertname
Shiro Sagisu-Bleach themes
Asian Kungfu Generation

Every person that had watched anime know these.
Original post by somemightsay888
Lana Del Rey underrated lmao, get out of here, she's popular af and her albums have all reviewed very well :confused:

Yep. ITT we ignore 'underrated' in the thread title and just post artists we like. Happens every time. Some of the artists posted on here:

Grimes, FKA Twigs - both of these are very famous and respected critically acclaimed artists.

Amy Winehouse - She is overrated if anything.
Original post by Lord Kitchener
Gengahr and JAWS

Palace, Splashh, Superfood.

Have you heard the new Swim Deep album?
Years and years
Sundara karma
Original post by Wilfred Little
Have you heard the new Swim Deep album?

Yeah I have, I know some people prefer the old one but this one is just as good imo. Si Si Me Voy, Imagination, Green Conduit, I like the whole album to be honest.

You?
Reply 97
Veridia
Icon For Hire
Get Scared
Amaranthe
Yeah I have, I know some people prefer the old one but this one is just as good imo. Si Si Me Voy, Imagination, Green Conduit, I like the whole album to be honest.

You?

This one is much better imo. I only liked King City off their first album, this is strong all the way through so I bought it :cool:
Bright Eyes
Conor Oberst
Bear's Den

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest