The Student Room Group

Newcastle Dentistry Applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ssaahhaanndd
how did people find the interview??

I thought the interviewers were absolutely lovely! Only problem is I think that can make it harder to tell how you've done! I felt like I kept repeating myself and talking too quickly :frown: how about you? I hope we hear back soon!
Reply 41
People started to get offers on the 27th feb last year. You guys think that we will hear back from them next week?
Yes, I called them and asked this
Original post by four4
People started to get offers on the 27th feb last year. You guys think that we will hear back from them next week?
Original post by fangbandit
Do you know if they're aiming for a certain date next week to send out responses? And if it'll be on the same day?
Original post by goldenshades
Do you know if they're aiming for a certain date next week to send out responses? And if it'll be on the same day?

Last year people heard over a few days long period, rather than on a single day.

So exciting but nerve wracking haha :colonhash:
For those who did manage to get an interview, did you guys do really well in the Ukcat test? Also, what did you do to boost your chance of getting an offer? Thanks
Reply 47
Original post by Bakr786
Does anyone know what date are we finding out about offers?

I dont think that there is a specific date. They said early march so it could be from this week onwards since they usually give out offers over a couple of days.
Reply 48
I keep checking my email every hour :s-smilie:
Original post by four4

Same :frown:
Original post by four4

Same haha, and it's not even March

EDIT: some medical applicants got offers today, so we may hear back tomorrow! :eek:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 51
Original post by preetg97
Same haha, and it's not even March

EDIT: some medical applicants got offers today, so we may hear back tomorrow! :eek:

Will be so happy if we do!! this waiting is too much
Original post by anna321
Will be so happy if we do!! this waiting is too much

Yeah it's practically killing me too, but I'm not too sure whether I actually want to hear back depending haha
Reply 53
Yeah it's practically killing me too, but I'm not too sure whether I actually want to hear back depending haha

Hahaha I am on the same boat. I really want to know but at the same time i am so scared
Hi guys! i have my interview on friday! im really nervous as this is my only hope of getting into dentistry this year! is it really as chilled out as you say it is? do they ask personal questions and ethical questions?
Original post by crazydom1
Hi guys! i have my interview on friday! im really nervous as this is my only hope of getting into dentistry this year! is it really as chilled out as you say it is? do they ask personal questions and ethical questions?

Is that the day they gave you? Or did you rearrange it? So confused cos when I called last week they said decisions went out this week which clearly isn't the case :frown:

Good luck, yes they are very friendly!
Is that the day they gave you? Or did you rearrange it? So confused cos when I called last week they said decisions went out this week which clearly isn't the case :frown:

Good luck, yes they are very friendly!

i would say the fact that youre getting an interview this late is actually a very good sign indeed.
Reply 57
Anyone else get the email regarding the delay? I am actually looking forward to monday, for once!
Original post by four4
Anyone else get the email regarding the delay? I am actually looking forward to monday, for once!

Yeah I believe everybody did :smile:

Is Newcastle your first choice?
Reply 59
Yeah I believe everybody did :smile:

Is Newcastle your first choice?

Yeah.
I know that it's yours too.

Congrats on the barts offer btw. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest