The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Re-applying: Chances of getting an offer?

I applied last year for mech eng predicted A*A*AA, bristol was the only place i didnt get an offer from (offers from durham, bath, southhampton, nottingham (unconditional)) but was and still is my first choice! was taking a gap year anyway but ended up getting A*ABB in maths, physics, further maths, chemistry respectively and am planning on resitting d1 as i was only 5ums off the A in further maths. What are the chances of me even getting an offer from bristol if they rejected me last time? obviously i need to work on my personal statement but i managed to get offers from all the others so can't be that bad? Any tips on reapplying as i am set on going there!
Reply 1
Hi- I'm actually doing d1 and have no idea how the course is (because I had a change of mind). How do you find D1?
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
its easy tbh if you just learn all the algorithms, no actual hard maths but i did it as an extra module thinking i would never need until i ****ed up fp3 and not revising for it came back to bite me in the ass haha. No actual hard content though you just have to know things, which i didnt
Reply 3
Any help??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending