The Student Room Group

Are u prepared for ur mocks?

what the title says?
No, not really. I'm really trying to get some revision in but coursework and homework just leave me with no time. But with subjects like graphics/ geography/ spanish I won't really be revising them as I don't feel like I need to.
I am getting slightly worried now, I do my mocks in 4 weeks. I'll be fine though, just trying to staying calm - I mean, some people only leave themselves with 2 weeks for their real GCSEs and they still do well. How about you?
Original post by Ella_08
No, not really. I'm really trying to get some revision in but coursework and homework just leave me with no time. But with subjects like graphics/ geography/ spanish I won't really be revising them as I don't feel like I need to.
I am getting slightly worried now, I do my mocks in 4 weeks. I'll be fine though, just trying to staying calm - I mean, some people only leave themselves with 2 weeks for their real GCSEs and they still do well. How about you?

well i'm trying but just like u i got coursework to do as well
i'm calm but yh we will see wat happens
Original post by Helpmepickone
well i'm trying but just like u i got coursework to do as well
i'm calm but yh we will see wat happens

I know, it's really annoying. I have 4 pieces of coursework right now. It's hard to stay focused as well, I always get distracted because I don't have the energy to revise after a long day of school. The mocks will be hard though so even if you think you know something, it's best to just repeat and repeat and repeat [;
Original post by Ella_08
I know, it's really annoying. I have 4 pieces of coursework right now. It's hard to stay focused as well, I always get distracted because I don't have the energy to revise after a long day of school. The mocks will be hard though so even if you think you know something, it's best to just repeat and repeat and repeat [;

yh thats true
just do past papers and u will be fine
Are your mocks in a few weeks? If so, good luck!

I'll worry about mine when Christmas comes.
Original post by BlueBlueBells
Are your mocks in a few weeks? If so, good luck!

I'll worry about mine when Christmas comes.

lol
and yh its in 3 weeks

Quick Reply

Latest