The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Well if you just want to write a CV then the best thing to do is to write one now, that way you just have to update it when you have something else worth putting on it. There's a thread for CVs stickied at the top of this forum so you can post it there for some feedback once you've had a go.
If you want to actually apply for the jobs, I believe most will open for applications in October kind of time (don't apply now - most will be closed now and those that haven't will be applications for *this* year!), although a few will be later. There's no huge rush to get an application in massively early - if you have time to spend now then use it to do things which will enhance your CV (societies, part-time work, etc.) and on polishing your CV so that when applications open next year, you'll be ready!
Jenn xx
Reply 2
*waves estatically* :smile:

hey fellow hongkie!

i'm graduating in 2008 too and hoping to build a career here in London.

what subject are you doing? what kind of field you're interested in?

i've been here long enough to know quite a lot of friends scattered all over the country doing all sorts of things, maybe i can get you some advice.

i think anytime is a good time to write up a CV. be prepared to update it every 2 - 3 months or so.

Latest

Trending

Trending