The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Applying to Edge Hill University 2016

Hi everyone, I haven't seen one of these for Edge Hill this year for all different kinds of courses :smile: Just adult nursing and nursing and I thought I'd make one for everyone else :smile: What courses have you applied for? and have you had any offers yet? :smile: Or have you sent yours off yet? I'd love to know seeing as I haven't seen much about people applying to EHU :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lauren1921
Hi everyone, I haven't seen one of these for Edge Hill this year for all different kinds of courses :smile: Just adult nursing and nursing and I thought I'd make one for everyone else :smile: What courses have you applied for? and have you had any offers yet? :smile: Or have you sent yours off yet? I'd love to know seeing as I haven't seen much about people applying to EHU :smile:

Hi! yes, i have applied to Edge Hill to study BA Performing Arts around 2 weeks ago, and have just been invited for an audition on the 2nd December! Cant wait!
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by lillypaddx
Hi! yes, i have applied to Edge Hill to study BA Performing Arts around 2 weeks ago, and have just been invited for an audition on the 2nd December! Cant wait!

Wow! I bet you're excited! :smile: I just woke up and had an email saying my track had changed and I've got a Conditional offer to go! :biggrin:

Hello!!!
I will be applying in the next couple of days to Study Child Health and Wellbeing!! xx
Reply 4
Hi! And awesome! 😁 that sounds really interesting!
Wow! I bet you're excited! :smile: I just woke up and had an email saying my track had changed and I've got a Conditional offer to go! :biggrin:

Wow! Congratulations! Is it your first choice? 😁
Reply 6
Original post by lillypaddx
Wow! Congratulations! Is it your first choice? 😁

Thanks 😁 and at the minute yeah 😊 it depends on if I get an offer from the uni I'm waiting for a response from and if I like it when I visit that uni, but it's got tough competition because I absolutely loved EHU! 😍
Hi I'm applying in the next week for business management, this uni is my first choice I love the place ane accommodation- doubt I will get my first choice or that I will get an offer considering how popular this uni is, but hey incase I do!😂
Reply 8
Don't think like that! I'm sure you'll get an offer! You deserve it!
Application was sent on Tuesday and applied for Children's nursing
Reply 10
That sounds amazing! And rewarding too 😊
Reply 11
I have an offer for sport therapy for next year! 😊😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
I am getting my application sent off soon to study paramedic science in Edge Hill :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, I have a conditional offer for Law! About to put Edge Hill as my firm choice :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by gdavison19
Hi, I have a conditional offer for Law! About to put Edge Hill as my firm choice :smile:

Wow that's awesome! What's the entry grades? 😊 I got a conditional to do English Literature and History 😊
I got rejected for primary education with qts, but they have me an alternative offer for (Hons) Teaching, Learning and Child Development
and it's my first choice 😊
Reply 16
I applied for Music Production and I was offered an unconditional. I took it so future Edge Hill student here :biggrin:
Wow that's awesome! What's the entry grades? 😊 I got a conditional to do English Literature and History 😊

300 UCAS points! I currently have 320 points so I should definitely be going! What's your entry grades?
Reply 18
Original post by gdavison19
300 UCAS points! I currently have 320 points so I should definitely be going! What's your entry grades?

300 UCAS points too 😊 but I gotta get some more to get there 😂
Reply 19
Original post by Jirijuas
I applied for Music Production and I was offered an unconditional. I took it so future Edge Hill student here :biggrin:

Congratulations! 😁

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending