The Student Room Group

Marks and Spencer Graduate Scheme 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by dbdb
I got an email from M&S today saying my application is still under review and it is taking them longer than they thought to decide.

Me too, which scheme did you apply for?
Reply 21
Original post by Dools92
Me too, which scheme did you apply for?

Retail, although my interest is in finance but I didn't want to relocate. What about you ?
Reply 22
Original post by dbdb
Retail, although my interest is in finance but I didn't want to relocate. What about you ?

I applied for Marketing! Really hoping I've made it to the next stage. I feel like if we'd done badly on the online tests they would have emailed us by now. Hopefully they're using this time to sort out assessment centre times and dates.
Reply 23
Original post by Dools92
I applied for Marketing! Really hoping I've made it to the next stage. I feel like if we'd done badly on the online tests they would have emailed us by now. Hopefully they're using this time to sort out assessment centre times and dates.

I failed their numerical test last year n they sent me a rejection within 5 mins. No news is good news i believe... but todays email scared me a little bit. I mean still under review??? Does that mean theres still a chance of rejection?
Reply 24
Original post by Momina90
I failed their numerical test last year n they sent me a rejection within 5 mins. No news is good news i believe... but todays email scared me a little bit. I mean still under review??? Does that mean theres still a chance of rejection?

That's what I'd like to know. It's all a bit vague. I reckon they initially reject the applicants who've failed the tests, then assess the CVs etc. of the remaining people to determine who to take forward. We'll soon find out anyway! Good luck with it.
Reply 25
I wanna know now!!!
Reply 26
I applied for the marketing grad scheme and mine says the same. just wanna know if its a rejection or not!!!
Reply 27
I applied to the business analyst graduate scheme and on the same boat as you guys...still waiting for a verdict..
I applied for the lingerie design scheme and so far the latest correspondence I have had is to tell me they are running behind on things etc and before that was a message thanking me for completing the tests and to tell me the assessment centres will begin January.

The wait is driving me crazy
Reply 29
Original post by Hopeful3112
I applied for the lingerie design scheme and so far the latest correspondence I have had is to tell me they are running behind on things etc and before that was a message thanking me for completing the tests and to tell me the assessment centres will begin January.

The wait is driving me crazy

me toooo! I just want to know if its a rejection or not :|
Original post by kim92
me toooo! I just want to know if its a rejection or not :|

It's horrible waiting isn't it! At least we haven't been rejected yet! So I guess no news is good news.
Reply 31
I am invited to the telephonic interview for the marks head office graduate scheme..i think this is the 2nd stage.
Reply 32
Original post by ashwagon
I am invited to the telephonic interview for the marks head office graduate scheme..i think this is the 2nd stage.

Hi, did they email you??
Reply 33
Original post by Faguras
Hi, did they email you??

Yes they did email me...best of luck to people on the forum...
Reply 34
Yes they did email me...best of luck to people on the forum...

Ah still waiting to hear something....good luck with the interview :smile:
Reply 35
I got an invite to an assessment day by email yesterday for the end of the month for the Retail Selling Scheme
Reply 36
Original post by Grad0912
I got an invite to an assessment day by email yesterday for the end of the month for the Retail Selling Scheme

Thats great news.. Did you give the telephonic interview before the assessment day email..your input would be appreciated
Reply 37
No telephone interview just straight to assessment centre it's on the 28th

Original post by Grad0912

That's amazing!! Good luck to you both 😃
Reply 39
:'( why no email

Quick Reply

Latest