The Student Room Group

Best universities for badminton?

I am applying to university this year to do an engineering degree (either general, mechanical or aerospace). I am a keen county standard badminton player and was wondering if there are any university badminton players which could rank the current universities which I am considering in order of their standard of badminton:

Sheffield
Nottingham
Manchester
Dundee
Edinburgh
Durham
Southampton
Bristol
Bath
Leeds
Imperial

I am also interested to see if there are any universities that you guys would recommend that are both good for engineering and badminton
Reply 1
i can defo tell you that nottingham is probably the best because they are in the NBL (national badminton league)
Original post by newuser10
I am applying to university this year to do an engineering degree (either general, mechanical or aerospace). I am a keen county standard badminton player and was wondering if there are any university badminton players which could rank the current universities which I am considering in order of their standard of badminton:

Sheffield
Nottingham
Manchester
Dundee
Edinburgh
Durham
Southampton
Bristol
Bath
Leeds
Imperial

I am also interested to see if there are any universities that you guys would recommend that are both good for engineering and badminton

In that list, Nottingham is no.1 for sure
Reply 3
If Loughborough was in the mix then hands down Loughborough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick Reply

Latest