The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick law offer holders 2016!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Got an offer for the European Law course ( French stream ) on Monday. So excited! :biggrin:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 21
Original post by abcdixie
Got an offer for the European Law course ( French stream ) on Monday. So excited! :biggrin:

Congratulations! When did you apply? :h:
Reply 22
Original post by Uni2016
Congratulations! When did you apply? :h:

9th of November. Was honestly so surprised when I got the track notification! Wasn't expecting a decision for another month at least but hey, i'm not complaining :tongue:
Reply 23
im in the same bat as you, I applied on the 15th of October and still nothing from warwick !
Oh hello!
A lil' late on this post but I got a 3-year LLB offer from Warwick
submitted my application 12th of Oct and got an offer 4 days later!
Has anyone heard anything yet?
Hi,

I applied in early November (can't quite remember the date,) for the 4 year LLB with a year abroad program. Still haven't heard anything yet!

Is it normal to wait this long!?
Literally just got an offer. Exciting!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 28
Original post by doctorwhofan98
Literally just got an offer. Exciting!

Congratulations! ☺️
May I ask when you applied and what your grades are/predicted?
I applied in October! Still nothing!
Original post by Uni2016
Congratulations! ☺️

I applied in mid-October - they seem to be processing applications very slowly! Hopefully you'll hear back really soon though.

I got 3 A*s, 7 As and 1 B at GCSE; I got AAABB at AS; I'm predicted A*AA.
Reply 30
Just got an offer for Law!
Original post by doctorwhofan98
I applied in mid-October - they seem to be processing applications very slowly! Hopefully you'll hear back really soon though.

I got 3 A*s, 7 As and 1 B at GCSE; I got AAABB at AS; I'm predicted A*AA.

Are you my twin?! Everything you've just said is the same as me but I have one less B at AS, only did 4
Original post by Uni2016
Congratulations! ☺️

Hi! i applied in mid december and got an offer from warwick in the first week of january :smile:
Hi. Is anyone here thinking of going to any of the law open days?
Is anyone here going to any of the law open days?
Reply 35
Hey guys,

I've been stalking this thread since since I started it in October 2015 when I applied for law at Warwick. Last week I had an email asking me to do a short essay on a law related matter, I was told I will receive an interview date once I email my essay over.

Has anyone been through any of this process?! I am a mature student so I knew I had to attend interview, but the essay was a surprise! All sent though now.

I'd love to hear from anyone who's already done this.

Thanks 😊
Finally got an offer!:redface:
Reply 37
I have an interview Tuesday! Nervous isn't the word!
Hey,

Am I the only UK citizen predicted AAA with AAC at AS that applied in October and still has not heard anything? I do not even want to ****ing go now, they have taken the piss. They keep sending emails over, but surely they can just reject me and get this slow death over with.

My main issues are as follows:

-why have they emailed me when they full well know they have not responded?
-If Oxbridge got back to everyone by the end of January, why has Warwick taken forever and a day?
-I know they have until the 5th May to respond, but soon I have to apply for accommodation and if these bastards are the reason I have a shared bathroom at another university, someone will be getting a long bloody letter of compliant
-why are people saying they have to send in essays and have interviewers?
-why haven't they tried to tell us when we should be hearing back
-if ive been rejected, could they have just said that within the week that I applied
-why has every other department in the whole of ****ing Warwick responded to their applicants? Is the law department that unorganised?????????????????
- does the person in charge of admissions have some sort of God complex?
-did they forget to hire people to sort out admissions for law?
- is the reason for slow response due to someone being on maternity leave/dying/forgot their username/cant be asked?
I haven't heard back either and I applied in early October! Why are people getting asked for interviews and asked to write essays??!

Quick Reply

Latest