The Student Room Group

Peep show season 9!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by eternaforest
Ikr :rofl:
My favourite thing is marks obsession with the flats temperature

Been a running joke since series 6, hilarious :rofl:

[video="youtube;rT5HJaFowdY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT5HJaFowdY[/video]
Original post by WoodyMKC
Been a running joke since series 6, hilarious :rofl:

[video="youtube;rT5HJaFowdY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT5HJaFowdY[/video]

I know :rofl: I'm just glad it's back in the new series and he's even worse than he was before. The bit where jez sees the thermometer poking through under his door :rofl:

Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq7TwVx4Q0g

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
I know :rofl: I'm just glad it's back in the new series and he's even worse than he was before. The bit where jez sees the thermometer poking through under his door :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know, he's gone from being a bit particular to actually being eligible for an official diagnosis of OCD :rofl: Brilliant. So sad this is apparently going to be the last series :frown: Wonder if they'll kill the characters off or if they'll leave things open for a future series?
I know, he's gone from being a bit particular to actually being eligible for an official diagnosis of OCD :rofl: Brilliant. So sad this is apparently going to be the last series :frown: Wonder if they'll kill the characters off or if they'll leave things open for a future series?

They definitely said this is the last one :frown: and I heard that they're not going to have such a 'happy ending'

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bit worried when I saw the first one. Wasn't brill.
But the second one. Pure gold.
Literally all of it.
Highlight for me I think was when Super Hans was going to shoelace that chap giving them a lift.

Nicely coincided with a really good South Park too. Happy week.
Original post by hellodave5
Bit worried when I saw the first one. Wasn't brill.
But the second one. Pure gold.
Literally all of it.
Highlight for me I think was when Super Hans was going to shoelace that chap giving them a lift.

Nicely coincided with a really good South Park too. Happy week.

It bloody killed me! "don't murder him, Hans"
They definitely said this is the last one :frown: and I heard that they're not going to have such a 'happy ending'

Posted from TSR Mobile

Doesn't sound promising. Sad that this series is gonna fall slightly short of Christmas as well, was hoping for another Christmas special when they announced the series for late 2015. Merry ChristMARK, everyone!

Apparently they want to be able to bring it back again way in the future, and they have said they won't kill them off. Wouldn't be Peep Show without some sort of twist though would it...
Original post by James Milibanter
It bloody killed me! "don't murder him, Hans"

Definitely one of the best so far!
So many of those amazingly awkward moments in that ep.
Like when Jeremy ate Mummy, back in the day.
Definitely one of the best so far!
So many of those amazingly awkward moments in that ep.
Like when Jeremy ate Mummy, back in the day.

Did you have to eat it???
I don’t know. I keep wondering that, but in the moment, it really did feel like I needed to eat it.
You guys realise if you have a C4 account (free to make) you can get a preview of the latest epsidoe on the Monday before it's aired?
Original post by The Shed End
You guys realise if you have a C4 account (free to make) you can get a preview of the latest epsidoe on the Monday before it's aired?

When you say 'preview', do you mean the whole thing?
If you do, I'll love you forever.
Did you have to eat it???
I don’t know. I keep wondering that, but in the moment, it really did feel like I needed to eat it.

:biggrin:

(TSR should have a BBQ emote!)
When you say 'preview', do you mean the whole thing?
If you do, I'll love you forever.

Yep just watched the new episode :smile:

THANKS!

It doesn't seem to be the case mate? Logged in. I can only watch ep 2. Ep 3 on Wed?
Reply 36
Holy ****. That's changed my life, Sheddy.
This week's episode was the best yet :biggrin: The classic banter between Mark & Jez makes me realise I didn't like it when they weren't friends.
Reply 38
Hahaha such a good episode. The eyeliner, the choice of meal and drink, the Jez threesome scenario. Really great stuff from Peep Show this series. It's going out on a high.
Mark's just gone mad... its ****ing hilarious tho
the lettuce cocktail "its moroccan"

Quick Reply

Latest