The Student Room Group

Peep show season 9!

What does everyone think so far? Favourite quotes? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
When they trap Mark's flatmate in the sleeping bag and drag him into the lifts- best bit.
Original post by SP1896
When they trap Mark's flatmate in the sleeping bag and drag him into the lifts- best bit.

I pissed myself laughing throughout the whole ordeal
Reply 3
Glad it's back to be honest. I've been rewatching the previous episodes. Super Hans never fails to make my laugh. They're all incredibly funny to be honest.
Reply 4
Every line is quotable to be honest. Watching second episode now
Reply 5
Missed tonights episode but the first had so many funny moments. Like how superhans has more screentime
Sober Hans
Toilet kitchen
that jerry dude "the rebound brothers" and his tired joke of how johnson loves tomato sauce
jeremy getting that loan
grand designs
Super hans and his relaxing and juice and the new zoella waxwork at madame tussauds lol
Toilet toast
jeremy living at super hans in the bathroom
jerrys documentaries

still need to see the new episode :frown:
Reply 7
Original post by Tom5pence
Missed tonights episode but the first had so many funny moments. Like how superhans has more screentime

Seems like Superhans is in this one a fair bit too
Excellent eps so far. Several genuine laugh out loud moments each time.

Spoiler

Reply 9
I really enjoyed episode one, but episode two blew it out of the water. Exceptional comedy from start to finish, with great quotes and lines. Super Hans is my favourite character, given that Johnson very rarely appears these days, but the whole show is magnificent and I'll really miss it.

This series seems to be a return to form, which I'm grateful of. I was really struggling to get into the last few series, as I felt the quality dipped post-Mark ad Sophie's break-up.
Just watched the new ep, even better than the first for me
Original post by eternaforest
Just watched the new ep, even better than the first for me

Dat Speech tho
It's funny.
Original post by James Milibanter
Dat Speech tho
Ikr :rofl:
My favourite thing is marks obsession with the flats temperature
Reply 14
It needs more Johnson.
Reply 15
Jez having gay sex in Marks bedroom was hilarious yet kind of unexpected hahahaha
Reply 16
I love how Mark was somewhat interrogating Jez, like 'are you sure you were having sex in your bedroom?'.
Reply 17
Glad that Dobby is back. Her and Mark face-to-face for the first time was brilliant viewing. I can't wait for episode three. I can't believe we're almost halfway through this season! Man, I'm going to miss it.
Finally back on!
Reply 19
Episode three on Wednesday. There's a few clip previews on Channel 4's website.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending