The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Adult nurse in de Montfort Jan 2016

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have got the offer or have recently attended the interview for adult nursing in Jan 2016 intake?
Reply 1
Original post by Ice bing
Hi everyone,

Does anyone have got the offer or have recently attended the interview for adult nursing in Jan 2016 intake?

I went to the interview last Wednesday, originally applying for Adult Nursing the Septembers intake but during the interview they asked whether id be interested in starting in January!😆 The day after the interview i got a conditional offer for the january 2016 intake, so excited but i feel so unorganised because i haven't had much time to prepare haha!😊
(edited 8 years ago)
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by CharLD19
I went to the interview last Wednesday, originally applying for Adult Nursing the Septembers intake but during the interview they asked whether id be interested in starting in January!😆 The day after the interview i got a conditional offer for the january 2016 intake, so excited but i feel so unorganised because i haven't had much time to prepare haha!😊

Wow, that's so exciting, I got the January offer too. We have a large chance to be the classmate. Are you gonna to stay in the accommodation or home?
Reply 3
Wow, that's so exciting, I got the January offer too. We have a large chance to be the classmate. Are you gonna to stay in the accommodation or home?

Are you looking for a room?
Reply 4
I'm starting in Jan too!!!
Reply 5
Original post by liilyyyyy

Have you found accommodation yet?
Reply 6
Yeah, booked a room at Victoria hall
Reply 7

Well done! I hope so, it'll be nice to start with people who I've spoke to already! I'll be staying at home, what about yourself?
Reply 8
Well done! I hope so, it'll be nice to start with people who I've spoke to already! I'll be staying at home, what about yourself?

I am staying at home too, I am living in Nottingham. Do you? I received an e-mail asked to attend a preparation day in January. We may have a chance to see each other on that day :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by liilyyyyy

Fantastic :smile:
Reply 10
I am staying at home too, I am living in Nottingham. Do you? I received an e-mail asked to attend a preparation day in January. We may have a chance to see each other on that day :smile:

I live in Newbold Verdon, Leicester. I hope so, it'll be good to see you! I'm abit anxious because I have yet to receive anything about a preparation day in January but there's still time haha!
Reply 11
I live in Newbold Verdon, Leicester. I hope so, it'll be good to see you! I'm abit anxious because I have yet to receive anything about a preparation day in January but there's still time haha!

Hey, don't worry, as you say, there's still have time, they might inform you in January.
Reply 12
I spoke too soon, I received it yesterday but I found it within the Junk folder. Today I received an email saying my track had changed.. My conditional offer from DMU is now an unconditional offer, one least thing to worry about!
Reply 13
I spoke too soon, I received it yesterday but I found it within the Junk folder. Today I received an email saying my track had changed.. My conditional offer from DMU is now an unconditional offer, one least thing to worry about!

Me Too!! I received the same thing as you in track today and my e-mail was also found in junk folder, haha. So see u in preparation day!!
Reply 14
Me Too!! I received the same thing as you in track today and my e-mail was also found in junk folder, haha. So see u in preparation day!!

Ooo, how exciting, it's getting closer! See you on preparation day!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending