The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by physicsmaths

Yes, it was this morning by email, two interviews, one before the Law Test, one after...
Original post by e62
MML
St John's
UK

Congrats on your getting the interview! Which languages are you applying for? I'm applying for German and Spanish ab initio at Trinity.
MML (French and ab initio German)
UK
St John's
Interview on 11th Dec I'm so excited!
Do any of you guys know Renzhi? He is a sexy beast and a champ in maths
Mathematics, Christ's, UK
Reply 225
Original post by blakeho96
Congrats on your getting the interview! Which languages are you applying for? I'm applying for German and Spanish ab initio at Trinity.

Hey, French and Spanish (both post A-Level). What are you doing to prepare for interview?
Original post by xijinping
Do any of you guys know Renzhi? He is a sexy beast and a champ in maths

Renzhi is female I believe :tongue:
Fitzwilliam
Maths
UK
Original post by Johann von Gauss
Renzhi is female I believe :tongue:

Not sure if you're just messing around:erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by C0balt
Not sure if you're just messing around:erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Neither am I
has anyone heard from Caius for Law? :frown:
Also anyone for Law doing anything to prepare? Stressing out for a bit but not sure what to prepare tho..
Reply 232
Anyone can give advice for Land Economy interview?
Reply 233
Original post by lenaaahere
A) Land Economy
B) St. John's
C) International

I've applied for Land Economy too, how have you been preparing for interview?
Original post by e62
Hey, French and Spanish (both post A-Level). What are you doing to prepare for interview?

I'm re-reading my personal statements, looking out for things that I've mentioned and anticipating some questions that they might ask about what I've read. I'm actually quite excited to be interviewed though.
To be honest, I haven't done a lot. I just reread the books I mentioned in my PS. I also try to answer possible questions like "Why did you apply for Land Economy?". How have you been preparing for interview?
Original post by h3110
I've applied for Land Economy too, how have you been preparing for interview?
Reply 236
Original post by lenaaahere
To be honest, I haven't done a lot. I just reread the books I mentioned in my PS. I also try to answer possible questions like "Why did you apply for Land Economy?". How have you been preparing for interview?

I've also been reading the books from my PS and I've been keeping up with current affairs, such as the Autumn Statement. And I've been revising some Maths and Economics A Level content.

How would you answer the question, "What is Land Economy?"? I know it's got elements of Economics, Law, Business, and Geography etc. but I'm finding it hard to give a succinct answer.
Geography
Emmanuel
UK Citizen
A. Mathematics
B. Gonville and Caius
C. UK
Economics, Peterhouse, EU :redface:

Latest

Trending

Trending