The Student Room Group

Who else is ****ting themselves for A2?!

Need to get AAA this year (lol) never gonna happen

anyone else stressed af?

Scroll to see replies

No. It's mid-November. I'm studying 'stronk' throughout the year unlike last year. I'm going to suck up that Christmas holiday and use it extensively. Then once Easter comes around, you'll find me floating around in the pool holding a Chemistry A level revision guide as I nonchalantly drink from my halal fruit juice.
Original post by z33

anyone else stressed af?

:frown: I can't even put it into word how stressed I am. Like I just cannot even explain it.
Original post by High Stakes
No. It's mid-November. I'm studying 'stronk' throughout the year unlike last year. I'm going to suck up that Christmas holiday and use it extensively. Then once Easter comes around, you'll find me floating around in the pool holding a Chemistry A level revision guide as I nonchalantly drink from my halal fruit juice.

Ahah! XDD I've only started revising for one of my subjects, but that's only due to daily tests. I usually start revising during Christmas time in preparation for the mocks, and then I recap and learn more the month before the exams. :P
you can do it guys, not long left! woo :biggrin:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
:frown: I can't even put it into word how stressed I am. Like I just cannot even explain it.

HEY. HEY YOU. I HAVE YOUR NAME ON MY LIST. YOU BETTER GET ME THOSE GRADES. :angry::angry::angry::devil::devil:
Reply 6

Fruit juice is always halal :wink: I'm trying to revise but I feel like it's not enough fdoisdhauobgfv I'm so scared I won't get the grades. I'll make sure my holidays will be used properly (unlike half term lol) and I'm currently in the process of making summary notes in a small A5 notebook so i can just read it everywhere i go :tongue:

good luck to you m8!! :biggrin:
Original post by samina_ay

Are you trying to make me throw up?
I felt a bit of stress during A2 (I got upset during one of the exams over something trivial that the supervisor was doing) but there is a light at the end of the tunnel, and you can make things easier for yourself by doing bits of work over time rather than cramming it all in at the last second.

Good luck! :rave::rave::rave:

Oh, and the really long summer! If you're lucky, that's around 3 months!
(edited 8 years ago)
HEY. HEY YOU. I HAVE YOUR NAME ON MY LIST. YOU BETTER GET ME THOSE GRADES. :angry::angry::angry::devil::devil:

I shall keep my promise! I promise! lol
Reply 10

oh trust me i know - i cry to my mum every night she doesn't even bother consoling me anymore hahaha. Literally so stressed I can't even look at the textbooks without feeling nauseous :afraid: hopefully we'll be okay :redface:

Original post by Pandorax
Ahah! XDD I've only started revising for one of my subjects, but that's only due to daily tests. I usually start revising during Christmas time in preparation for the mocks, and then I recap and learn more the month before the exams. :P

Wish i could do that - mocks in 2 weeks T_T how do you revise? I doubt it's notes cos there aint enough time for that if you only start a month before

nope we gon' die
Are you trying to make me throw up?

my time in year 13 went by pretty quick, I just kept myself busy and soon it was exam time. Then you will have the longest summer :tongue:
Reply 12
Original post by SeanFM
I felt a bit of stress during A2 (I got upset during one of the exams over something trivial that the supervisor was doing) but there is a light at the end of the tunnel, and you can make things easier for yourself by doing bits of work over time rather than cramming it all in at the last second.

Good luck! :rave::rave::rave:

Sighhhh thanks (TSR won't let me rep ya). I'll try to do some work... emphasis on try

thank you :smile:
Reply 13
my time in year 13 went by pretty quick, I just kept myself busy and soon it was exam time. Then you will have the longest summer :tongue:

waiting for my straight Us and praying the ink would somehow change and read As? yeah - gonna be the longest summer ever

ssshhh shhh just please don't talk about that month(s). :cry2:

That doesn't even make sense^ :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by z33

anyone else stressed af?

Haha:biggrin:, I need AAB myself and Im so worried myself:frown:. Like this could decide my entire future! My Uni, my job, my life! :shock:
All in three little letters from the freaking alphabet:s-smilie:. Im sure we will both make it though!:h: What grades on tests are you averaging?:tongue: I'm getting around B-C so not ideal but Im getting there.:smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by z33
oh trust me i know - i cry to my mum every night she doesn't even bother consoling me anymore hahaha. Literally so stressed I can't even look at the textbooks without feeling nauseous :afraid: hopefully we'll be okay :redface:

Wish i could do that - mocks in 2 weeks T_T how do you revise? I doubt it's notes cos there aint enough time for that if you only start a month before

nope we gon' die

Ahah, I actually do use notes and memorise them! XD I usually make the notes during christmas before mocks however. So I recap and memorise them again before exams, I also then do question papers, predict possible questions that can come up and memorise the answers to those, then I look online for any extra information. Ooo good luck with the mocks! Mine are in january!
I shall keep my promise! I promise! lol

Good :ahee::borat:

I'll be waiting. When August 13th/14th comes by, I expect you to be happy. :blush: Otherwise, you will face the consequences. :bhangra::fuhrer:
I want AAA at the end of this year. But it seems like the days are dragging, the weeks go fast, the months even faster. :afraid:.
Reply 19
Original post by ForestShadow
Haha:biggrin:, I need AAB myself and Im so worried myself:frown:. Like this could decide my entire future! My Uni, my job, my life! All in three little letters from the freaking alphabet:s-smilie:. Im sure we will both make it though!:h: What grades on tests are you averaging?:tongue: I'm getting around B-C so not ideal but Im getting there.

I know! I'm so scared I know it's not the end of the world if i don't get the grades but it will still come close - would make it hell to try a different pathway and probably be in uni when i'm 30 hahaha. Hopefully we do get them though :biggrin: I'm tryna think of a backup plan - i should really be doing my homework haha. I'm getting Bs and Cs too on average, only got one D in a test in Chemistry (dammit I shoulda revised) and got one A in a test on Photosynthesis :/ hopefully the grades will improve once my actual hardcore revision starts - question is when :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest