Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Leeds United F.C.

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
FIFA 15 is out now! Check out the latest discussions in The FIFA Gaming Society! 06-10-2014
    • 12 followers

Well obviously Leeds fans won't find it funny.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    be fair, changing the words to **** songs is about the intellectual limit of people from essex
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It's my life)
    It was funny what the Colchester fans were chanting, that Automatic song.

"What's that coming over a hill, it's relegation, it's relegation"
    Rofl.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    We've been through it all together
    and we've had our ups and downs
    Were gona stay with you forever
    At least until the world stops going round. :congrats:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOocnhT8FPY
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    lmao, was funny in a weird way.

Now this may seem an alien concept to a scummer like you, but there is a word in the English lagnuage called loyalty. Heres a definition for you: "The state or quality of being loyal; faithfulness to commitments or obligations despite troubles or hardship."

Now as your a Man U fan, thus obviously an absolute idiot I will explain it a little more simply for you. What the word means, in football terms, is that when your club is not doing well, is facing relegation to the 3rd tier of English football, you stay with that club no matter what happens, not just when times are rosy. Now however strange that may seem to a gutter rat like yourself, someday you may get your head around it, although I doubt it.

Question for you - The scum are facing relegation to the 3rd division and trips to the likes of Carlisle and Leyton Orient. Would you then be the same dedicated fan you are now?
    Answer me that truthfully.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leftite)
    lmao, was funny in a weird way.

Now this may seem an alien concept to a scummer like you, but there is a word in the English lagnuage called loyalty. Heres a definition for you: "The state or quality of being loyal; faithfulness to commitments or obligations despite troubles or hardship."

Now as your a Man U fan, thus obviously an absolute idiot I will explain it a little more simply for you. What the word means, in football terms, is that when your club is not doing well, is facing relegation to the 3rd tier of English football, you stay with that club no matter what happens, not just when times are rosy. Now however strange that may seem to a gutter rat like yourself, someday you may get your head around it, although I doubt it.

Question for you - The scum are facing relegation to the 3rd division and trips to the likes of Carlisle and Leyton Orient. Would you then be the same dedicated fan you are now?
    Answer me that truthfully.
    Yes. And I like to think I wouldn't be so bitter as you are about it too.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Lefite, it makes me cry that you support my team because you talk so much *******s. Also, I hate when people refer to Manchester United "ManU". It's almost as annoying as referring to them as "United".
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mellie)
    Lefite, it makes me cry that you support my team because you talk so much *******s. Also, I hate when people refer to Manchester United "ManU". It's almost as annoying as referring to them as "United".
    Why is that? I've heard other people say it's annoying too and I don't understand
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    The "United" thing is obvious. They are Manchester United. They are not the only United. They are loads of other Uniteds...Leeds United, Newcastle United, Oxford United, Dundee United.
    The "Man U" thing is just something that personally annoys me, probably because of my friends supports Manchester United and he always complains about people saying it. Then Henrik Larrsen said it in a post match interview after scoring and my mate nearly **** himself.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    MOT to you too you ******.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leftite)
    MOT to you too you ******.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Leeds United will be relegated to League One unless they over come 9 goal difference deficite :toofunny:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    We all hate Leeds scum, We all hate Leeds scum, We allll hate Leeds scum ...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Unlucky guys
    • 12 followers

What's that coming over a hill, it's relegation, it's relegation.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Haha! Releeegation time, come on! Let's celebrate! Releeeegation time, come on!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha dirty Leeds goin down! Have fun playing Hartlepool United next season!!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha LANCASHIRE LA LA LA, LANCASHIRE LA LA, LANCASHIRE LA LA LA, LANCASHIRE LA LA!

Time to go,
    Time to go,
    Time to go,
    Time to go,
    Time to go,
    Time to go,
    Time to go-oo
    Time to go-oo-oo-oo-oo
    **** OFF!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I am in absolute bulk at some of the comments on this page.

Brilliant!

C ya later Leeds!

I have just driven past the stadium 5 minutes ago, I was tempted to stick two fingers out of my car window as I went past

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: February 4, 2014
New on TSR

Join the Welcome Squad

Become a part of the TSR team!

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered football threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.