The Student Room Group

Adult Nursing 2016 - University of Hertfordshire

Hello!

I was just wondering if anyone else has applied to the University of Hertfordshire to study Adult nursing next year? How long did it take to hear back from them after interview? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
how was the interview
Yeah the interview wasn't too bad! Maths test was quite tricky but other than that it was ok!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey! i have a place (deferred) for there in september! You should hear back within like two weeks? I think thats how long mine took this time a year ago! Good luck :biggrin:
Original post by jessicakath
Hey! i have a place (deferred) for there in september! You should hear back within like two weeks? I think thats how long mine took this time a year ago! Good luck :biggrin:

Hey! Ah thank you☺️ yeah I heard back last week and got an unconditional offer for September!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lucky! Do you think you'll go Herts?x
Lucky! Do you think you'll go Herts?x

Yes I've confirmed my place there already as it was the one I wanted☺️ X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Woo! I'll be seeing you there then! Will you stay in halls?x
Woo! I'll be seeing you there then! Will you stay in halls?x

woo! Finally someone else that's starting☺️ no I'm going to be commuting , you? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
how was the interview and test-- i have got it next week soo scared
Original post by mismash
how was the interview and test-- i have got it next week soo scared

The test and interviews were fine! Don't worry you'll be fine! They are really nice and the tests are not too difficult! Good luck! ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jess - halls! I live the other side of London!

Mismash- from what I remember the maths is pretty standard, like conversions and fractions maybe? I know it wasn't too bad for me! The English wasn't that bad either, I'm pretty sure it was something along the lines of describe what difficulties you might face and how you'll overcome them on the course? I think! I went to 4 different interviews! Best of luck tho let us know how it's goes! ☺️☺️
Reply 12
thanks
Jess - halls! I live the other side of London!

Mismash- from what I remember the maths is pretty standard, like conversions and fractions maybe? I know it wasn't too bad for me! The English wasn't that bad either, I'm pretty sure it was something along the lines of describe what difficulties you might face and how you'll overcome them on the course? I think! I went to 4 different interviews! Best of luck tho let us know how it's goes! ☺️☺️

Ah fair enough - I only live about 30 minutes away! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hiii I have a test day at herts and interview if I pass the tests.any tips or advice id appreciate so much x
Original post by Nhuss102
Hiii I have a test day at herts and interview if I pass the tests.any tips or advice id appreciate so much x

Good luck! You'll be fine ☺️ just revise the basics of maths and use the sample test that they sent you as it will really help! Hope it goes well! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by jesslouisexo
Hello!

I was just wondering if anyone else has applied to the University of Hertfordshire to study Adult nursing next year? How long did it take to hear back from them after interview? :smile:

I have ^^ My UCAS application has been sent off to Herts and my other choices on the 24th November, so I am hoping to hear back from them in the next few weeks :smile: been practicing my maths every now and then since I did my maths GCSE in 2013, so a lot has been forgotten.
Original post by jesslouisexo
Good luck! You'll be fine ☺️ just revise the basics of maths and use the sample test that they sent you as it will really help! Hope it goes well! X

Aww thankyou x
Good luck guysssss x
Original post by Nanodae
I have ^^ My UCAS application has been sent off to Herts and my other choices on the 24th November, so I am hoping to hear back from them in the next few weeks :smile: been practicing my maths every now and then since I did my maths GCSE in 2013, so a lot has been forgotten.

Good luck! Let us know how you get on!! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending