The Student Room Group

Have you ever disliked/hated someone?

if so why?
Original post by CasperlEE
if so why?

i especially hated one girl in my secondary school. she went out of her way to make life hard for me, just because she could. stupid whore.
if so why?

Yes I did. There was one guy when I had just started my sixth form who I really hated because on like the first week, he grabbed my leg, which I really hated. But the other week, I needed his number because I needed help with a question and we actually had a super long conversation. He clarified that he's 'not a douche' and that 'we're not in competition' lol. I trust him a lot now and I wierdly think of him as my brother lol.
So many people and because they are and were absolutely disgusting human beings with no regard for anyone but themselves.
Reply 4
If I can't crush on anyone. I can't hate on anyone either. Never have, never will.
Yes I hate a lot of people which is unhealthy so I try to get rid of that hatred by just avoiding them which makes them self-conscious :redface:
hasn't everyone?
if so why?

Wombs. I have always hated them. When I was a gentle spermazoid, life was full of adventure and opportunity. But no. It wasn't to be.

Upon my arrival into the sack of dispair, I fell into severe clinical depression. My potential was more than these walls. I was a free spermazoid.

Luckily, like Nelson Mandela, I was released into the open, embodied in my final form. It was disgusting.

Life hasn't been the same. Enjoy your time as a spermazoid, for it won't last. Just like my father didn't.
Yeah, most of my classmates and teachers in high school, including my 'friends'.
Reply 9
Yes I have. In my friendship group at secondary school, one girl used to pick on me in particular, constantly making fun of the way I act, constantly reminding me that I'm weird because I'm quiet (I was only quiet around her because she made me uncomfortable) and just overall taking the piss over my existence. She would even make plans in our group right in front of me an exclude me from them. She was popular as well, so I'd probably be exiled from my year if I called her out. Damn bitch 😂
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 10
The people I hate are usually complete doodlebags. There was this one guy in middle school (I'm not the only one, everyone hated him) and it's not a case that he was just annoying. He was perverted and like I said, a complete doodlebag.

If you want have a read of some of the things he did, but there's nothing cheerful in there

Spoiler

Spoiler

That's just two, he is a horrible person.

I'm not innocent though, I do sometimes judge people before I know them. I'm very suspicious of girls who wear a lot of make-up because in my experience (so I'm stereotyping here x.x) they can be judgmental and a lil' bit bitchy. I'm not saying all girls who wear make-up are, I just have a general dislike of most girls my age.
I also sometimes dislike people for no reason at all. I just can't stand them. I'll hear their voice and want to leave before I snap at them for no reason. Not a clue why that is.
No one has ever triggered me to feel hatred.
There are people i dislike in this world, yes.
I have had a dislike for many people, even hated my father but I don't really have anything against anyone. There are people I just prefer not to talk to not because I hate them, rather I just can't be bothered speaking to them lol.

Quick Reply

Latest