The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Foo.mp3
Indeed not, but that often matters not to people facing an existential threat and/or devout Muslims (the call to jihad is not contingent on probability of success)

@queen-bee is not Muslim, and has stated that her grandfather was murdered by ISIS..

No, but then neither is it a mere muesli-munching faux-liberal Guardianista ideologue hang out either (although it used to be, before people started waking up to certain worldly realities)

I’m afraid that this sentiment doesn’t wash with the indigenous people anywhere in Europe, or indeed other territories around the world into which people of distinct ethno-cultural heritage have migrated

Hopefully not, but there comes a point at which the rest of society will no longer tolerate feeling threatened/being attacked. I was talking about this a short while ago with my father, warning that sadly there will be race war and ethnic cleansing again in Europe (more likely continental, than the UK, at least to begin with) - probably within a generation

Indeed you cannot, but unfortunately neither can you sort the actual ‘moderates’ from the rest, either at any point in time, or on a permanent basis (radicalisation remains an ever present threat)

Secularity is only one part of the wider problem: inadequate, ideologically impossible, assimilation and (hence) failed integration and poor prospects of change on these fronts within the next several generations unless/until Islam goes through its Reformation/the Muslim world goes through its age of Enlightenment

Not exactly inconsequential; they are behaving barbarically because: A) Some of them are psychopaths; B) There is political capital in brutality (striking fear into the heart of the enemy). A + B are factors that relate to both the threat, and the perceived threat, posed by the group, hence influence the stance/approach of TROTW (regrettably), hence consequential

Educate yourselves

Unnecessary as many non-Muslim members of ethnic minorities make a valuable contribution and integrate relatively well (if seldom perfectly), and do not pose such a serious social/security threat nor amount to such highly concentrated/large numbers of people per non-Christian grouping

See this post for a clue or two

True enough, in many cases, but unfortunately Islamism remains inextricably interwoven into most blends of Muslims ethno-culture, for the time being

Muslims are not of a particular race, instead they are of a particular ideology. You may call it cultural intolerance/alarmism,* if you will

I too am disturbed by these realisations

Affected regions/psyches are very troubled/backwards places, that the West + Israel have interfered with for generations. Far easier said than done

No it’s not, it’s actually quite romantic, and doesn’t affect us/cost the world anything

Spoiler

I'm afraid that you appear to be historically/economically misinformed/illiterate (delete as appropriate)

Sorry but you too have been misinformed: there are highly developed (albeit not terribly progressive/equal) economies/societies in the Muslim world and parts of the non-Muslim world are absolute dumps

Preach to him ,Lawrence :kiss:
Original post by N1ggers0ut
We need to ban all non-White immigration

Also allow White's to return to Europe like the boer who face genocide that goes ignored

What a world we live in you can call for genocide of a people and be heralded as a figurehead of anti-racism and democracy

Like we saw with that diversity officer you are allowed to incite genocide so long as it is against White people

Institutional anti-White racism

I can't believe someone actually repped you. Sickening views
Original post by Foo.mp3
Indeed not, but that often matters not to people facing an existential threat and/or devout Muslims (the call to jihad is not contingent on probability of success)

@queen-bee is not Muslim, and has stated that her grandfather was murdered by ISIS..

No, but then neither is it a mere muesli-munching faux-liberal Guardianista ideologue hang out either (although it used to be, before people started waking up to certain worldly realities)

I’m afraid that this sentiment doesn’t wash with the indigenous people anywhere in Europe, or indeed other territories around the world into which people of distinct ethno-cultural heritage have migrated

Hopefully not, but there comes a point at which the rest of society will no longer tolerate feeling threatened/being attacked. I was talking about this a short while ago with my father, warning that sadly there will be race war and ethnic cleansing again in Europe (more likely continental, than the UK, at least to begin with) - probably within a generation

Indeed you cannot, but unfortunately neither can you sort the actual ‘moderates’ from the rest, either at any point in time, or on a permanent basis (radicalisation remains an ever present threat)

Secularity is only one part of the wider problem: inadequate, ideologically impossible, assimilation and (hence) failed integration and poor prospects of change on these fronts within the next several generations unless/until Islam goes through its Reformation/the Muslim world goes through its age of Enlightenment

Not exactly inconsequential; they are behaving barbarically because: A) Some of them are psychopaths; B) There is political capital in brutality (striking fear into the heart of the enemy). A + B are factors that relate to both the threat, and the perceived threat, posed by the group, hence influence the stance/approach of TROTW (regrettably), hence consequential

Educate yourselves

Unnecessary as many non-Muslim members of ethnic minorities make a valuable contribution and integrate relatively well (if seldom perfectly), and do not pose such a serious social/security threat nor amount to such highly concentrated/large numbers of people per non-Christian grouping

See this post for a clue or two

True enough, in many cases, but unfortunately Islamism remains inextricably interwoven into most blends of Muslims ethno-culture, for the time being

Muslims are not of a particular race, instead they are of a particular ideology. You may call it cultural intolerance/alarmism,* if you will

I too am disturbed by these realisations

Affected regions/psyches are very troubled/backwards places, that the West + Israel have interfered with for generations. Far easier said than done

No it’s not, it’s actually quite romantic, and doesn’t affect us/cost the world anything

Spoiler

I'm afraid that you appear to be historically/economically misinformed/illiterate (delete as appropriate)

Sorry but you too have been misinformed: there are highly developed (albeit not terribly progressive/equal) economies/societies in the Muslim world and parts of the non-Muslim world are absolute dumps

Was referring to ethnic european muslims and regions of europe (not small regions like tower hamlets. Entire provinces, like in bulgaria, bosnia, albania) that have indigenous populations which are majority muslims. If you wanna kick out the 3rd and 4th generational descendants of immigrants, then okay, for the sake of this argument, let's assume that's morally and logistically viable. That's not what I'm talking about.
Original post by N1ggers0ut
We need to ban all non-White immigration

Also allow White's to return to Europe like the boer who face genocide that goes ignored

What a world we live in you can call for genocide of a people and be heralded as a figurehead of anti-racism and democracy

Like we saw with that diversity officer you are allowed to incite genocide so long as it is against White people

Institutional anti-White racism

Aww you poor thing :console: you must be so oppressed by the ethnic minorities
Original post by Hasan_Ahmed
Was referring to ethnic european muslims and regions of europe (not small regions like tower hamlets. Entire provinces, like in bulgaria, bosnia, albania) that have indigenous populations which are majority muslims. If you wanna kick out the 3rd and 4th generational descendants of immigrants, then okay, for the sake of this argument, let's assume that's morally and logistically viable. That's not what I'm talking about.

Good luck with even tower hamlets

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by queen-bee
I can't believe someone actually repped you. Sickening views

So you are in favour of the reverse racism?

Please elaborate what you mean.
Original post by Hasan_Ahmed

Let's not forget and please stick to the facts, Islam on the Balkans is forcefully pushed with sword and wars.

Historically, people under the threat to die if Islam is not accepted, some Islamic society formed. Do you recognize it as a proper spread of the Islam?

For me, it is illegal even now-a-days to consider these people Muslims, pushed to become Muslims under such a threat. There are villages where one part of the village is Islamic, and the other one is Christian, and these people visit each other for weddings, family connections and common heritage, even the cemeteries are copied, like the granddad is in the Christian cemetery and the grandchildren are in the Muslim cemetery. Do you find that normal? people there know it and ignore the religion issues, how you can revenge your brother forcefully made Muslim under the sword?

Is that how Muslims want always to spread Islam? well, Muslims now witness the reaction of the victimised people on the Balkans. Do you believe Islam still need to push further over people already being under threat for more than 9 centuries?

Let me know please, I politely ask you. If you tend to avoid answering me, I will consider that like you are in difficulties to find arguments for your thesis.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by LadyCrystal
So you are in favour of the reverse racism?

Please elaborate what you mean.

I ,my dear laaaady crystal,am in support of people of different skin colours,white,black,brown,yellow,green,orange,blue etc living harmoniously together under a democratically elected government. Amen sister
Reply 648
It is physically impossible to ban Islam and attempting to do so will only push moderates who make up the overwhelming majority of Muslims straight into the arms of extremists.

Go and read some books on history and politics.
(edited 8 years ago)
I ,my dear laaaady crystal,am in support of people of different skin colours,white,black,brown,yellow,green,orange,blue etc living harmoniously together under a democratically elected government. Amen sister

Amen sister, but let me ask you again, why you oppose that statement above and in fact you attack the whites particularly and only?
Amen sister, but let me ask you again, why you oppose that statement above and in fact you attack the whites particularly and only?

Where have I attacked whites?
Original post by Foo.mp3
No, what we definitely do need to re-evaluate the sense in mass inter-civilisational immigration (irrespective of race), especially from parts of the world with disparate institutional/ideological frameworks, cultures and value systems

Yes, those descended from European stock should be allowed to be repatriated as it may well be unsustainable for them to remain in places like SA, never mind Zimbabwe. Equally, natives peoples should be given more rights in 'New World' territories e.g. the Americas and Australasia

I genuinely believe that few people really understand that what is going on may result in ostensive displacement, if not genocide, of white-European populations. People like Merkel are simply deluded ideologues, seizing on an opportunity to capitalise on guilt-laden political capital in the most misguided and irresponsible of ways

She’s an extreme example (and not broadly representative [I have worked in London Student Unions]), but symptomatic of the problem, yes

These people present a particular dilemma, for sure, but nothing that voluntary migration and adequate policing couldn’t keep a lid on

Tower Hamlets may be highly Islamised but is not (yet) a country in its own right. Ergo, those migrants resident there would not be leaving their own country if/when they go, as most of the rest of the population sees it. If groups don’t integrate, respect Brits, our values and way of life, then others in society lose sympathy for them and disassociate themselves:

1) Everyone keeps banging on about ‘tolerance’ and ‘diversity’ being the essence of what it is to be British

2) Society wakes up to the reality that many Muslims are neither ‘tolerant’ nor in favour of ‘diversity’

3) Muslims cease to be conceived of as being ‘British’ by the very standards that the imbecilic political/media elites have put in place to try to erase our true history/national identity and to (hence) ensure minorities feel included/the general population ‘tolerate’ mass immigration :rolleyes:

My major contention/immediate concern is UK security, but regarding the broader European crisis (which is a more complex and difficult to resolve problem [e.g. given the geography]): with the exception of Bulgaria (8% Muslim!), they’re not part of Schengen anyway, so step 1b = just tighten up borders

[video="youtube;44vzMNG2fZc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc[/video]

I don’t want anyone to be kicked out of anywhere, but it’s not a matter of what I, personally, want; it’s a matter of ensuring that we protect our citizens, values, way of life, and hence society, from further degradation/destruction

Educate yourself

Let me remind you, nothing in this God's world happens partial. It happens to al the world or it doesn't happen at all.

So, if Islam happens on the Balkans, then Britain WILL BE HIT TOO.

No way to let Islam to get into Europe, and THEN to limit it by borders. It doesn't work this way.

Fire in the neighbours' house ABSOLUTELY comes into your house too. Sooner or later.

Everything happening on the Balkans in less than a week comes to Britain too. No way to restrict it.

Openly, Balkans ARE NOT your [British} border and they are NOT your guardians paid from your pocket. Unless you realize that you can be kind to them and help them to keep the European borders safe.

Till now, for the reasons mentioned above, the Balkans are letting the 'refugees' get it Europe. Because Britain and EU in the last [more than] 10 years refused to pay attention to the natural geographical influences. Keep doing that and you will have that process in favour of Islam being done faster and easier.

One day, having flooded Britain with Muslims, check the history and how many people like you escaped the responsibility to understand the problem.
Blame only yourselves you Westerns. The Balkans did a lot, Russia did a lot, 12 centuries, to protect Europe with or without gratitude and recognition.
Islam IS in Britain not because Balkans and Russia failed in their efforts, but because YOU invited Muslims openly and formally to come in.

Keep inviting Muslims, but let me know, when Eastern Europe stays free from Islam [because nobody there would accept Islam anyway after a good historical events) , what you are going to do with an Islamic state inside your own British state?

And keep inviting Muslims, but clearly, Russia and the Balkans are NOT your good excuse to be flooded with Islam.

Britain is asking for (Islam) troubles - and Britain already have (Islam) troubles.

Try to understand
(edited 8 years ago)
Where have I attacked whites?

So you don't remember your own actions?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 653
Australia, Poland, Slovakia and even some republicans in the States are calling to accept only Christian Syrian refugees. So it seems to be already happening in some parts of the world. The media in part have worked everyone up into a state of frenzy with recent stories. Of course it doesn't help when German hospitality is abused by some groups of refugees.
Why bumped?
Let me remind you, nothing in this God's world happens partial. It happens to al the world or it doesn't happen at all.

So, if Islam happens on the Balkans, then Britain WILL BE HIT TOO.

No way to let Islam to get into Europe, and THEN to limit it by borders. It doesn't work this way.

Fire in the neighbours' house ABSOLUTELY comes into your house too. Sooner or later.

Everything happening on the Balkans in less than a week comes to Britain too. No way to restrict it.

Openly, Balkans ARE NOT your [British} border and they are NOT your guardians paid from your pocket. Unless you realize that you can be kind to them and help them to keep the European borders safe.

Till now, for the reasons mentioned above, the Balkans are letting the 'refugees' get it Europe. Because Britain and EU in the last [more than] 10 years refused to pay attention to the natural geographical influences. Keep doing that and you will have that process in favour of Islam being done faster and easier.

One day, having flooded Britain with Muslims, check the history and how many people like you escaped the responsibility to understand the problem.
Blame only yourselves you Westerns. The Balkans did a lot, Russia did a lot, 12 centuries, to protect Europe with or without gratitude and recognition.
Islam IS in Britain not because Balkans and Russia failed in their efforts, but because YOU invited Muslims openly and formally to come in.

Keep inviting Muslims, but let me know, when Eastern Europe stays free from Islam [because nobody there would accept Islam anyway after a good historical events) , what you are going to do with an Islamic state inside your own British state?

And keep inviting Muslims, but clearly, Russia and the Balkans are NOT your good excuse to be flooded with Islam.

Britain is asking for (Islam) troubles - and Britain already have (Islam) troubles.

This is old but everything you + Foo have said is completely true. This level of Muslim immigration only started in the 90's and it is eventually going to cause a major conflict. First of all, the extremists have already infiltrated Britain, therefore there is no way to get rid of it now,home grown terror attacks will be normal for decades to come. And there are going to be even bigger problems as the population of this alien culture and ideology which is actively hostile to Britain grows. The native British will never admit this out of PC indoctrination, white guilt or whatever else you want to call it, but this country is sleeping with the enemy. I wonder when - and if - the powers that be at the top realize what they have done and try to do something about it or do they really just not care about a war or a genocide happening in a few decades. Most of them probably do not, seeing as Merkel et al are half dead already, have no children nor any concept of reality seeing as they live in an alternate universe where they only ever interact with upper class, white, Judeo-Christian people.

As you said, Eastern Europe is going to remain Islam-free because we have learned our lessons from history and from looking at the state of Britain and France now. That is probably why it is shocking that Merkel has not learned her lesson.
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending