The Student Room Group

ABC at AS, ABC predictions, ABB entry requirements?

So as the title suggests, I am one grade below what some f the universities ask for in entry requirements.
I didn't get any of my grades predicted up for some reason, so I'm stuck one grade below entry reqs.
I'm doing Religious studies, English Literature and Economics and my grades were in that order.
My personal statement and references are all strong and very subject relevant.
I'm applying for Politics.
What are my chances of getting my offers? 3 of them are ABB.
Thanks for any and all help.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
I got ABC and I am predicted ABB.
Already had offers from AAA unis so dont worry
Reply 2
Original post by euan534
I got ABC and I am predicted ABB.
Already had offers from AAA unis so dont worry

That sounds promising, what subject? And well done!
Original post by Rhis Aces
So as the title suggests, I am one grade below what some f the universities ask for in entry requirements.
I didn't get any of my grades predicted up for some reason, so I'm stuck one grade below entry reqs.
I'm doing Religious studies, English Literature and Economics and my grades were in that order.

Your subjects are solid, demanding and academic and it's eminently possible to slip a grade. You should be fine unless you have applied to wildly ambitious unis.

It depends on how many of them won't budge from requiring a minimum of B across all subjects.
Reply 5
That sounds promising, what subject? And well done!

history. got one from leeds AAA
sheff ABB and cardiff AAB
Reply 6
Original post by dontargue
Your subjects are solid, demanding and academic and it's eminently possible to slip a grade. You should be fine unless you have applied to wildly ambitious unis.

I have applied to 3 which are ABB- Birmingham, Southampton and QMUL.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending