The Student Room Group

Singles night

Hi, I'm going to a singles night in Nottingham soon as I'm trying to get a gf, does anyone has any advice please on what can help me please?? thanks :wink:
You should write them a poem. Here is one I wrote earlier, you can use it. I have not TM'd it (and my lawyer is Beyonce's lawyer, but I can call her B).

Hello girl of my dreams
I'm into you, it seems,
Let's nestle and wrestle,
In my bed,
My d--k so big, you'll go red
With fear as it's reptilian
How many inches? 10 million
Yes that's right girl, it in orbit
When I'm done, it'll be your sore bit

This got me my last girlfriends, all 43 of them (in the last month).

Trust me, I'm a boob scientist. With a PhD. A pretty huge d--kgree.
Original post by ashleypotts
Hi, I'm going to a singles night in Nottingham soon as I'm trying to get a gf, does anyone has any advice please on what can help me please?? thanks :wink:

Just relax and be yourself. If you meet a girl you like just compliment her on how great she looks. I hope girls don't think I am being superficial, it's just that if any girl makes an effort to look her best, I find that they enjoy being told they look great. Take an interest in what she's saying, and smile. Basically, show her how good you are and why she'd love to be in a relationship with you. Good luck, and enjoy the evening.
Reply 3
Original post by Heironymous
Just relax and be yourself. If you meet a girl you like just compliment her on how great she looks. I hope girls don't think I am being superficial, it's just that if any girl makes an effort to look her best, I find that they enjoy being told they look great. Take an interest in what she's saying, and smile. Basically, show her how good you are and why she'd love to be in a relationship with you. Good luck, and enjoy the evening.
It went really well but got no interest
It went really well but got no interest

No sweat. When is the next one? I'm sure you got girls checking you out. Did you approach any?
Reply 5
No sweat. When is the next one? I'm sure you got girls checking you out. Did you approach any?
I thought it was going really well and I stayed behind chatting a girl up and we had so much in common and I gave a her a hug and a kiss on cheeks and ask if she was on fb and she was and happy to so we swapped names and I've found her on fb but she never accepted friend request and I've also found out that she interested in someone else. I'm 24 and I think she 28 and maybe the age gave her second thoughts. I'm very disappointed in women. I've tried many of times and never got any where. just fed up
I thought it was going really well and I stayed behind chatting a girl up and we had so much in common and I gave a her a hug and a kiss on cheeks and ask if she was on fb and she was and happy to so we swapped names and I've found her on fb but she never accepted friend request and I've also found out that she interested in someone else. I'm 24 and I think she 28 and maybe the age gave her second thoughts. I'm very disappointed in women. I've tried many of times and never got any where. just fed up

Hey man, Result! Your first time at a singles night and you got a hug and a kiss after a chat up? That's what I'd call a pretty good night. She might accept your friend request if you send her a message. If she doesn't immediately fancy you, so what? You've made a new female pal. Who knows where it might lead? Are you going back again? There will be other girls, so don't give up, yeah? :smile: What do you like doing, what hobbies and activities? If none, find some. You'll meet girls there, other guys who can introduce you to unattached girls they know. When is the next Singles Night?
Original post by pandaputra43
You should write them a poem. Here is one I wrote earlier, you can use it. I have not TM'd it (and my lawyer is Beyonce's lawyer, but I can call her B).

Hello girl of my dreams
I'm into you, it seems,
Let's nestle and wrestle,
In my bed,
My d--k so big, you'll go red
With fear as it's reptilian
How many inches? 10 million
Yes that's right girl, it in orbit
When I'm done, it'll be your sore bit

This got me my last girlfriends, all 43 of them (in the last month).

Trust me, I'm a boob scientist. With a PhD. A pretty huge d--kgree.
You generally copyright, not trademark, poems.
Reply 8
Hey man, Result! Your first time at a singles night and you got a hug and a kiss after a chat up? That's what I'd call a pretty good night. She might accept your friend request if you send her a message. If she doesn't immediately fancy you, so what? You've made a new female pal. Who knows where it might lead? Are you going back again? There will be other girls, so don't give up, yeah? :smile: What do you like doing, what hobbies and activities? If none, find some. You'll meet girls there, other guys who can introduce you to unattached girls they know. When is the next Singles Night?
she has just accepted my friend request but and her status says single so I don't know what happened with this person that she was interested in but I've found out that she was born in October 1984 where I was born in August 1991 so I think the age gap has put her off as I'm 24 and she is in her early 30's. you seems a great friend, thanks :wink:
Reply 9
she has just accepted my friend request but and her status says single so I don't know what happened with this person that she was interested in but I've found out that she was born in October 1984 where I was born in August 1991 so I think the age gap has put her off as I'm 24 and she is in her early 30's. you seems a great friend, thanks :wink:

I've no more plans on attending to another singles night yet
Original post by Bupdeeboowah
You generally copyright, not trademark, poems.

You should generally copyright your mom.
I don't conform.
You should generally copyright your mom.
I don't conform.
I could possibly copyright an image of her, though I don't think it would be possible to get a patent on her genetic code.
Original post by Bupdeeboowah
I could possibly copyright an image of her, though I don't think it would be possible to get a patent on her genetic code.

That's the gayest thing I have heard in my life.
That's the gayest thing I have heard in my life.
Thank you. Support lesbian pride!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending