The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Lincoln applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sophieann14
Congrats on your offer!! Ill also be starting in September :-)

Also, you can withdraw your application to everywhere else if you want to firm it sooner, thats what i did anyway <3

well done again x

You going to any of the applicant days??? :smile:
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 41
i got an unconditional for psychology, I accepted it last night :smile:
Got an offer for Business and Management!
Does anyone have an interview on the 9th for Adult Nursing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kayleigh.j.c
Does anyone have an interview on the 9th for Adult Nursing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lincoln do Interviews?
firmed my offer for animal behaviour :smile:
got a revised offer for Psychology with Clinical Psychology! haven't firmed yet as I have an unconditional from one of my other choices...

is the area/uni of Lincoln good? :confused::confused::confused::confused::dontknow::doh:
Original post by Lisa75880
Psychology here

Same here

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an unconditional for maths!!
Original post by chyenneluisa
got a revised offer for Psychology with Clinical Psychology! haven't firmed yet as I have an unconditional from one of my other choices...

is the area/uni of Lincoln good? :confused::confused::confused::confused::dontknow::doh:

I went there for an open day and absolutely loved it. The town is beautiful and the university is centered in the middle of the city so it's easy to get to everywhere.
Hope this helps.
I've sent mine today for Law :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm psychology but im torn between Lincoln and Nottingham trent !! Got offers for all 5 of my choices and narrowed it down to these two !
I love lincoln!! Its a great city and i liked the uni too but ntu offers a year of placement which would be really beneficial but im not so keen on the city ... but im commuting so should that really matter ?!
Original post by Lisa75880
I'm psychology but im torn between Lincoln and Nottingham trent !! Got offers for all 5 of my choices and narrowed it down to these two !
I love lincoln!! Its a great city and i liked the uni too but ntu offers a year of placement which would be really beneficial but im not so keen on the city ... but im commuting so should that really matter ?!

I've applied to both of these, and I live in between them :smile: my best friend is currently at Lincoln and she loves it, and the city is beautiful, but my course at NTU also offers the placement so I think I'm going with NTU :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kristynjade96
I've applied to both of these, and I live in between them :smile: my best friend is currently at Lincoln and she loves it, and the city is beautiful, but my course at NTU also offers the placement so I think I'm going with NTU :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yer im leaning more towards ntu too but its such a big decision isnt it !
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 54
Original post by Fishie9
Unconditional for Chemistry MChem:smile:

Is anybody going to the open day on December 10th?

I am!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sending in my application tomorrow for Media Production! Hope I get an offer :biggrin:
Reply 56
Original post by alexharper
Got an unconditional for maths!!

May I ask what your AS grades and predicted grades are? Heard of a lot of unconditional offers!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got an Unconditional for law if I make them my firm choice! 300 UCAS if not!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DannyKewley
Sending in my application tomorrow for Media Production! Hope I get an offer :biggrin:

I'm on that course Hope to see you there man :biggrin:
Got my offer for animal behaviour but I'm so indecisive it's taking forever to choose between Exeter (Penryn campus) and Lincoln :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest