The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Lincoln applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Hi guys! So yesterday night I received an unconditional for zoology at the university of Lincoln!! I sent my application off on the 10th of December and it's my only offer back so far but i'm so happy!!
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 81
I sent mine off on tuesday (12th) and got an offer :smile: just trying o make sense ofcit
Got an offer from Lincoln for Biomedical Science, so happy! Anyone else studying the same?
Reply 83
Anyone else applied for psychology?
Reply 84
Original post by Jmb98

I have and got an unconditional offer 😀
Reply 85
Original post by lau1234
I have and got an unconditional offer 😀

Ah that's so cool! It's nice to know someone else who will be on the same course!
Original post by D.Hughess
Got an offer from Lincoln for Biomedical Science, so happy! Anyone else studying the same?

I am :smile: you doing the MBio or Bsc?
Original post by equinox123
I am :smile: you doing the MBio or Bsc?

Awesome! I'm doing BSc, yourself?
Awesome! I'm doing BSc, yourself?

Cool :smile: I'm doing the Mbio is Lincoln your firm?
Reply 89
Has anyone who applied for Pharmacy (MPharm) heard anything back from Lincoln yet?
Reply 90
Original post by Jmb98

I have and I got an unconditional! Plus I just accepted the offer a few days ago so I'm definitely going :h:
Reply 91

I applied for biomed & have got an offer! Just trying to decide whether to make it my firm choice or not!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
The amount of unconditional offers people are getting is ridiculous lol. It's almost more common than a conditional.
is anyone doing psychology with clinical psychology? :colondollar:
Reply 94
Original post by chyenneluisa
is anyone doing psychology with clinical psychology? :colondollar:

i doing standard psychology, however i know someone in the year above who does it and shes only said positive things about the course so it should be good :biggrin:
Original post by Trantoir
Got an unconditional offer from Lincoln to study business and management - so excited! :biggrin:

How long after you got your conditional did you get your unconditional and also what are your predicted grades? I'd really love to get an unconditional from Lincoln 😁
I've got an unconditional for History - but still waiting for the uni of Leeds and Sheffield to reply. Anyone else applied for history?
Reply 97
Original post by georgiaemily1011
How long after you got your conditional did you get your unconditional and also what are your predicted grades? I'd really love to get an unconditional from Lincoln 😁

When you get a conditional offer from Lincoln they have 2 weeks to tell you if they're changing it to an unconditional offer, to get one they require for your predicted grades to match/exceed the grades they want and if your AS grades are similar to your predicted. Good luck :biggrin: a lot of people seem to be getting unconditionals from Lincoln this year
Reply 98
Hey I've got a conditional for Computer Science so far!

Anyone else got an offer for computer science?
Original post by Alexoso
Hey I've got a conditional for Computer Science so far!

Anyone else got an offer for computer science?

I have an unconditional for Computer Science :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest