The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website

Offers from sunderland university?

Hi has anyone recieved a offer from Sunderland University yet? they recieved my application about 3 weeks ago. It is probably too soon but this is my first choice and i just really want to get in!! I'm applying for psychology and psychology with counselling.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by samantha_mclaren
Hi has anyone recieved a offer from Sunderland University yet? they recieved my application about 3 weeks ago. It is probably too soon but this is my first choice and i just really want to get in!! I'm applying for psychology and psychology with counselling.

Hi, have you received an offer from them yet? Sunderland is also my first choice and I recieved a conditional offer from them on Thursday however, I did the 1st chocie scheme so that may be why. Some of my friends who applied there haven't heard anything back yet. :-)
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website
No i still have not heard unfortunately. Congratulations!
Original post by emotionalwreck--
Hi, have you received an offer from them yet? Sunderland is also my first choice and I recieved a conditional offer from them on Thursday however, I did the 1st chocie scheme so that may be why. Some of my friends who applied there haven't heard anything back yet. :-)

Congratulations!!
I'm sure you will hear from them soon! Don't worry about it! Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've not heard yet, and send beginning of November... I've sent them an email on their recommendation, I'm just eager!
Have you's heard back from them yet? :-)
Have you's heard back from them yet? :-)

Yes i got an offer for both courses!! :biggrin:
Yes i got an offer for both courses!! :biggrin:

Yey!! I'm guessing Sunderland is your first choice? Which course do you think you're going to choose?
Sunderland is my first choice and I have my accommodation sorted for there too ☺☺ x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yey!! I'm guessing Sunderland is your first choice? Which course do you think you're going to choose?
Sunderland is my first choice and I have my accommodation sorted for there too ☺☺ x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes it is my first choice! Im doing psychology :smile:, aw cool which accommodation are you applying for ?
Yes it is my first choice! Im doing psychology :smile:, aw cool which accommodation are you applying for ?

Very good! I've got a room at the forge

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah brilliant! Im stuck between the forge and scotia quay 😩

Posted from TSR Mobile

But I think I'll probably go for the forge, worth the money more , im booking for an premium room :smile:
But I think I'll probably go for the forge, worth the money more , im booking for an premium room :smile:

Yeah I was stuck between them as well! Then I booked an en suite room at the forge!☺

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got an offer from them, but I got an unconditional at my first choice uni, so I accepted that :-)
Original post by JakeButlins
I got an offer from them, but I got an unconditional at my first choice uni, so I accepted that :-)

Ooo where from?? Congrats x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ooo where from?? Congrats x

Posted from TSR Mobile

York St John for Tourism Management and Marketing, and thanks x
York St John for Tourism Management and Marketing, and thanks x

Ooo congratulations! I had an unconditional from York St John's as well which is my insurance choice :-) x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ooo congratulations! I had an unconditional from York St John's as well which is my insurance choice :-) x

Posted from TSR Mobile

They seem to have given alot of unconditionals this year
They seem to have given alot of unconditionals this year

Yeah that's true 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending