The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

psychology entry requirements

hello! I am from Romania and I am very excited at the thought of applying at Royal Holloway. but the problem is that here, psychology is considered a science, while in our country, it is one of our main social sciences. I am a senior & I study social sciences, so there s no possibility for me to take a maths exam. i sent an email, but i got no answer so far and i am a little panicked. my Baccalaureate consists in 3 subjects: mother tongue, history and logics. do u know if an average of 9 for these subjects will allow me to be a student of this university?
Original post by drewts
hello! I am from Romania and I am very excited at the thought of applying at Royal Holloway. but the problem is that here, psychology is considered a science, while in our country, it is one of our main social sciences. I am a senior & I study social sciences, so there s no possibility for me to take a maths exam. i sent an email, but i got no answer so far and i am a little panicked. my Baccalaureate consists in 3 subjects: mother tongue, history and logics. do u know if an average of 9 for these subjects will allow me to be a student of this university?

Hi there,

Our Romanian entry requirements for Psychology are an average grade of 9. It is not necessary to have studied Maths in your final year at High School, and so we may be able to consider a previous Maths grade.

I would suggest that you send an academic transcript to our Admissions Office ([email protected]) who will be able to advise you about this Maths requirement more specifically.

Please do let me know if you have any further questions :smile:

Camilla
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Quick Reply