The Student Room Group

Let me paint a picture for you. - Anon_98's Art gallery. :D

My inner Franz Kline is desperately wanting to be unleashed, so ofc I've given in and made this thread. :woo:

If you want you can request something and I will paint it. ^-^ The paintings will be quick, so nothing too detailed will be preferred and I'll be doing them in my own style, so ofc they won't be perfect either. :nutcase:Faces aren't ideal. :s-smilie:
I'd just like to apologise to and @CoolCavy as they've already got similar threads going. :getmecoat: But IT LOOKS SO INCREDIBLY FUN.. so I hope it's okay that I join in with it all. :puppyeyes: <3
I'd just like to point out that I'm in no way as good as those TSRians mentioned above but I'm bored soOOo.. :awesome:

Oh and if this thread doesn't work out then I will just use it to post requests of my own. XD:yay: :woohoo:

Scroll to see replies

lol go for it!!! you are a good drawer anyway!!!
can i request a guinea pig? :h:
Draw me something please :ahee: surprise me, this is so exciting!
Reply 3
Original post by CoolCavy
lol go for it!!! you are a good drawer anyway!!!
can i request a guinea pig? :h:

:lol: We'll see.
XD Thank you¡ And yeah ofc you can. :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
aw this sounds fun!
can you draw a dragon in a santa hat? :thumbsup:
:s-smilie: can't seem to upload photos without getting an error message.

Nice thread though! :borat:
Original post by SeanFM
:s-smilie: can't seem to upload photos without getting an error message.

Nice thread though! :borat:

yes same!!! it is so annoying! :angry:
Reply 7
hmmmmmmmmmm draw Batman :biggrin:
Can you draw Vault Boy pls :awesome:?

Spoiler

Original post by Anon_98
My inner Franz Kline is desperately wanting to be unleashed, so ofc I've given in and made this thread. :woo:

If you want you can request something and I will paint it. ^-^ The paintings will be quick, so nothing too detailed will be preferred and I'll be doing them in my own style, so ofc they won't be perfect either. :nutcase:Faces aren't ideal. :s-smilie:
I'd just like to apologise to@serah.exe and @CoolCavy as they've already got similar threads going. :getmecoat: But IT LOOKS SO INCREDIBLY FUN.. so I hope it's okay that I join in with it all. :puppyeyes: <3
I'd just like to point out that I'm in no way as good as those TSRians mentioned above but I'm bored soOOo.. :awesome:

Oh and if this thread doesn't work out then I will just use it to post requests of my own. XD:yay: :woohoo:

Ooooo yeah! Draw me something plleeaaasseeee
Original post by Anon_98

I'd just like to apologise to@serah.exe and @CoolCavy as they've already got similar threads going. :getmecoat: But IT LOOKS SO INCREDIBLY FUN.. so I hope it's okay that I join in with it all. :puppyeyes: <3

Okay, so paint me something of your choice please! :biggrin:
Reply 11
Original post by starlight82
Draw me something please :ahee: surprise me, this is so exciting!

:jumphug:

Yayyayayay, haha hmm ...okay. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by magicstars64
aw this sounds fun!
can you draw a dragon in a santa hat? :thumbsup:

Thank you¡! :biggrin:

I can try¡ :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by somemightsay888

Spoiler

Thought you'd go for a skeleton :rofl:
Can you draw a tardis with a picture of me next to it? Description: Brown girl, dark brown mid length hair and eyes, round face? Maybe with a badass dress on? :biggrin: thank you! :hugs:
Reply 15
Original post by somemightsay888

Spoiler

:lol: That's such a strange request, ofc I can. :h: Who is Vault boy anyway?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by starlight82
Thought you'd go for a skeleton :rofl:

Why would you think that :s-smilie:? Weird you are :s-smilie:
Reply 17
Original post by ravioliyears
Ooooo yeah! Draw me something plleeaaasseeee

:biggrin: What would you like? ^-^

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
:lol: That's such a strange request, ofc I can. :h: Who is Vault boy anyway?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Vault Boy is the mascot for Fallout 4 :awesome:

Don't worry, after that it'll be a nice sp00ky skeleton :shh:
How about painting a chicken? No?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending