The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Eeeewwwwww hate doctor who!!! But not as much as physics! :wink:
I love it. And I would love to rule the world. Can't wait :smile:
Reply 3
Yeah but then you get defeated by "The Doctor" and his devastatingly beautiful assistant who is training to be a Doctor.

We win, as usual. :wink:
Reply 4
Gregorian IV
If anyone is a fan of doctor who and is going into pharmacy, watch it on 14th april as after reading wikipedia, "the streets of New Earth are ebing ruled by sinister pharmacists."

Just thought i'd let you know

I've probably worked for a few of them, especially in hospital pharmacy heh heh:biggrin:
An assistant who obviously manged to bypass the medical school work experience requirements.
OoO... that's next week, can't wait :biggrin:
Reply 6
Watch the Pharmacists have their puny arses kicked by The Doctor and his trainee Doctor sidekick.
Reply 7
British Bulldog
Watch the Pharmacists have their puny arses kicked by The Doctor and his trainee Doctor sidekick.

OK, as your second "such" post in this thread, I think it's my duty to advise you to: calm the hell down, and take it easy!!! It's only a TV program! lol:rolleyes:
Reply 8
British Bulldog

Your puny attempts to piss off the pharmacists have failed.

Mwahahahahah

;shoot;
Reply 9
JayEm
Your puny attempts to piss off the pharmacists have failed.

Mwahahahahah

;shoot;

lol yep, they were foolish attempts - at best :frown:
Reply 10
They weren't even attempts. They're the truth. The Doctors always win. You know it :biggrin: :biggrin:
I like the way you had to say it twice because nobody took any notice of you the first time :p:

Hehe I quite like Dr Who but it always makes me laugh when they're pretending to be in London and it's Cardiff. It's weird seeing a London bus going down St Marys St!
Dr makes prescribing error, pharmacist spots it and in a rush to save the patient the Dr gets in the TARDIS and goes back in time to change the prescription.
Reply 13
Lol! We rule the world!
Did I miss it but was the world ruled by pharmacvists, I missed the start. It appeared everyone was dead and just some gassy motorway had survivors.
Reply 15
No Wikipedia was wrong (surprise surprise :p:). There was a brief bit where the Dr landed called Pharmacy town, where there were these 'dealers' selling moods like happy, angry and forget from worn out burger bars.

All the bodies were becuase of a new mood called 'bliss' which i think caused a virus...i can't remember now i was drifting off a bit.

Latest

Trending

Trending