The Student Room Group

9/11 real or fake

Scroll to see replies

I believe it was an inside job tbh
Bush did 9/11 :indiff:
I believe the official story to be honest...
Reply 23
The Jews, Muslims, Russians, Government, Chinese, Indians, Africans and aliens all did this.

Because google said so :rolleyes:
Sod it, I originally deleted this post as I know I am gonna be labelled as one of the "truthers" but here goes. I may be wrong and feel free to point it out but a quick summary leads me to this.

As far as I am aware there has never actually been enough evidence to say that Osama Bin Laden was directly responsible, in that he was a mastermind behind the attacks on the world trade centre towers. He claimed responsibility but that isn't the same thing. The FBI only had him on their wanted fugitive list for a 1998 bombings of U.S. embassies in Tanzania and Kenya. There wasn't enough evidence to charge him as such when the America invaded Afghanistan nor was there in 2006. I have no idea about now.

http://web.archive.org/web/20070507051205/http://www.teamliberty.net/id267.html

But if he did do it (and he was definitely a terrorist leader who was responsible for terrorist attacks throughout the world) America was offered the chance time and time again for Osama to be handed over and they refused to take up the opportunity.

Not only that but Afghanistan leaders offered to hand Osama Bin Laden over to the American if they provided evidence he did it and stopped bombing. Surely that would have been the better option to follow? There would be some notion of a transnational rule of law between countries in hunting down terrorists? The American state has for example committed terrorist attacks against Muslim clerics that result in many innocents being killed, well that can be justified as an act of war.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2001/oct/14/afghanistan.terrorism5

Eventually

"For the first time, the Taliban offered to hand over Bin Laden for trial in a country other than the US without asking to see evidence first in return for a halt to the bombing, a source close to Pakistan's military leadership said.

But US officials appear to have dismissed the proposal and are instead hoping to engineer a split within the Taliban leadership."

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2001/oct/17/afghanistan.terrorism11

They repeatedly had chance to get Osama but would rather have had continued bombing the country.

There is a lot of dodgy stuff we how America reacted to the 9/11 attacks.

I eagily await my crucifixion :kiss:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 25
Original post by ivybridge
I believe the official story to be honest...

What about Building 7 :smile:
Original post by Howard
LOL! So it was a Zionist conspiracy. The jews did it to provoke the US to invade Iraq. Give me a break.

I've told you who was behind it I don't care if you believe it or not.
Original post by Ashtar
What about Building 7 :smile:

Building 7 was destroyed by debris falling from Building 1 and uncontrolled fires

Ahh who am I kidding it was the Jews again
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 28
Original post by DavidSilvaMCFC
Building 7 was destroyed by debris falling from Building 1 and uncontrolled fire

The official explanation is fire, not debris :smile:
Original post by eternaforest
Do u think 9/11 happened as said or do u think it was an inside job and what are ur reasonings and also give sources

Posted from TSR Mobile

No it never happened: The twin towers and the other buildings that were thought destroyed are currently beneath an enormous invisibility cloak and all the witnesses were confunded to ensure that the real truth was never revealed and instead the idea of a terrorist attack was planted in their minds via inception. Those who believed otherwise were put under the Imperius curse for fear of spilling the truth to everyone about what really happened all those years ago.
Original post by Howard
It happened pretty much as stated. All the conspiracy theories have pretty much been put forward by the same sort of pseudo-scientists that deny climate change and debunked accordingly.

Anybody that believes that the planes were actually holograms, one of the more bizarre beliefs I've heard in recent days, needs their head examined.

These people are barking at the moon.

I think it happened as well and think it's true but I saw summat about osamas a well known left handed person and in the confession vid he's using his right hand and osamas confession came out of nowhere cuz he already said before he dint do it tho

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MathsAstronomy12
No it never happened: The twin towers and the other buildings that were thought destroyed are currently beneath an enormous invisibility cloak and all the witnesses were confunded to ensure that the real truth was never revealed and instead the idea of a terrorist attack was planted in their minds via inception. Those who believed otherwise were put under the Imperius curse for fear of spilling the truth to everyone about what really happened all those years ago.

harry potter and the prisoner of afganistan

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Sod it, I originally deleted this post as I know I am gonna be labelled as one of the "truthers" but here goes. I may be wrong and feel free to point it out but a quick summary leads me to this.

As far as I am aware there has never actually been enough evidence to say that Osama Bin Laden was directly responsible, in that he was a mastermind behind the attacks on the world trade centre towers. He claimed responsibility but that isn't the same thing. The FBI only had him on their wanted fugitive list for a 1998 bombings of U.S. embassies in Tanzania and Kenya. There wasn't enough evidence to charge him as such when the America invaded Afghanistan nor was there in 2006. I have no idea about now.

http://web.archive.org/web/20070507051205/http://www.teamliberty.net/id267.html

But if he did do it (and he was definitely a terrorist leader who was responsible for terrorist attacks throughout the world) America was offered the chance time and time again for Osama to be handed over and they refused to take up the opportunity.

Not only that but Afghanistan leaders offered to hand Osama Bin Laden over to the American if they provided evidence he did it and stopped bombing. Surely that would have been the better option to follow? There would be some notion of a transnational rule of law between countries in hunting down terrorists? The American state has for example committed terrorist attacks against Muslim clerics that result in many innocents being killed, well that can be justified as an act of war.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2001/oct/14/afghanistan.terrorism5

Eventually

"For the first time, the Taliban offered to hand over Bin Laden for trial in a country other than the US without asking to see evidence first in return for a halt to the bombing, a source close to Pakistan's military leadership said.

But US officials appear to have dismissed the proposal and are instead hoping to engineer a split within the Taliban leadership."

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2001/oct/17/afghanistan.terrorism11

They repeatedly had chance to get Osama but would rather have had continued bomb

There is a lot of dodgy stuff we how America reacted to the 9/11 attacks.

I eagily await my crucifixion :kiss:

Firstly how did they have plenty of chance to get Bin Laden but chose not to?

What dodgy stuff dos the Americans do?
Original post by Ashtar
Fake,

Osama said himself: "I would like to assure the world that I did not plan the recent attacks, which seems to have been planned by people for personal reasons"

To who actually believes the official story, explain Building 7.

Because Osama Bin Laden would never lie would he?

And what's to explain about buiilding 7? Masses of debris fell on top of it when the twin towers collapsed, weakening the building and starting fires which eventually caused it to collapse. Fairly simple really, and it doesn't support any of the conspiracy theories.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 34
Stop smoking weed.
i think it really happened but the USA knew it was going to happen and let it play out for their own benefit.

somehow i just can't believe that several planes can be hijacked in one of the most secure spaces in the world and no one stops it or suspects a thing??

also, how can those buildings, all the steel, concrete, and all the bodies be obliterated yet magically they found the terrorists passports made out of flimsy paper intact?

how come a plane supposedly hit the pentagon yet there was so little damage, little evidence of plane wreckage and there just happened to be nobody in that section of the building that day?

idk the exact urls but i've watched videos on youtube of firefighters being interviewed moments after building 7 came down and they all say they heard a large "explosion" from it - coincidently building 7 seems to be erased from history.

i don't have time to find all the sources but i've read into it alot and it's the only conspiracy theory i really believe is true - that it was an inside job. you have to admit a lot of things just don't add up and the victims families deserve the full truth.
Original post by aliendays

how come a plane supposedly hit the pentagon yet there was so little damage, little evidence of plane wreckage and there just happened to be nobody in that section of the building that day?

I used to work with a Canadian soldier who was working at the pentagon. A more anti American Canadian I've never met.

Why would he make up watching a plane fly into the side of it?

The only people saying there was no wreckage was the tin foil hat trolls who believe in conspiracies
Original post by MatureStudent36
I used to work with a Canadian soldier who was working at the pentagon. A more anti American Canadian I've never met.

Why would he make up watching a plane fly into the side of it?

The only people saying there was no wreckage was the tin foil hat trolls who believe in conspiracies

Furthermore, The Pentagon is surrounded by large roads, including an interstate. Most pictures of it don't show this as they're quite zoomed in but if you see pictures that are zoomed out and also look at Google Maps you'll see this. It's similar to show pictures of Stonehenge don't usually show the massive A road right next to it.

Which is why thousands of people literally saw the plane fly into the building. Presumably all these people are working for the conspiracy...............
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by KimKallstrom
Furthermore, The Pentagon is surrounded by large roads, including an interstate. Most pictures of it don't show this as they're quite zoomed in but if you see pictures that are zoomed out and also look at Google Maps you'll see this. It's similar to show pictures of Stonehenge don't usually show the massive A road right next to it.

Which is why thousands of people literally saw the plane fly into the building. Presumably all these people are working for the conspiracy...............

Yh and also I swear there was some footage caught on an atm machine nearby

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending