The Student Room Group

9/11 real or fake

Scroll to see replies

Never happened. The WTC never existed. GG WP
Original post by Alexion
Never happened. The WTC never existed. GG WP

jet fuel can't melt real beams if theyre not even there in the first place i think uve figured it out

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by eternaforest
jet fuel can't melt real beams if theyre not even there in the first place i think uve figured it out

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly. :holmes:
Original post by KimKallstrom
Furthermore, The Pentagon is surrounded by large roads, including an interstate. Most pictures of it don't show this as they're quite zoomed in but if you see pictures that are zoomed out and also look at Google Maps you'll see this. It's similar to show pictures of Stonehenge don't usually show the massive A road right next to it.

Which is why thousands of people literally saw the plane fly into the building. Presumably all these people are working for the conspiracy...............

Good point.

This cynical Canadian who hated Americans saw the plane hit the building. He lay of the floor and said 'f**king hell' to himself as he saw a passenger jet fly into the building.

You should've see his reaction when somebody in the office claimed it was a conspiracy. I've never seen a reaction like it. The believer couldn't quite answer the question 'why would I lie about what I saw?

I find it truly amazing that people seem to ignore massive amounts of evidence to buy into conspiracies.

It's like holocaust deniers. I think they just say outlandish things to be controversial because their lives are so sad and pathetic.
Original post by MatureStudent36
Good point.

This cynical Canadian who hated Americans saw the plane hit the building. He lay of the floor and said 'f**king hell' to himself as he saw a passenger jet fly into the building.

You should've see his reaction when somebody in the office claimed it was a conspiracy. I've never seen a reaction like it. The believer couldn't quite answer the question 'why would I lie about what I saw?

I find it truly amazing that people seem to ignore massive amounts of evidence to buy into conspiracies.

It's like holocaust deniers. I think they just say outlandish things to be controversial because their lives are so sad and pathetic.

I think it's a constant need to be the smartest person in the room. Above the sheep or that you're in on a big secret that everyone else is too dumb to work out.

One that I find quite baffling is the theory that ISIS is actually Mossad/CIA. So the conspiracy theorists in Bracknell can see they're Mossad/CIA, yet the people actually in ISIS in Syria do not! Incredible
Original post by KimKallstrom
I think it's a constant need to be the smartest person in the room. Above the sheep or that you're in on a big secret that everyone else is too dumb to work out.

One that I find quite baffling is the theory that ISIS is actually Mossad/CIA. So the conspiracy theorists in Bracknell can see they're Mossad/CIA, yet the people actually in ISIS in Syria do not! Incredible

I remember this being a good show.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01nbt65
Reply 47
You understand al Qaeda tried to bomb the Towers in 1993 right? Despite the horror of 9/11 it was not an unthinkable target.
I think it was fake, knowing american and how devious they can be, certain things like the way the twin towers got destroyed and the pentagon lead one to believe it was an inside job, but you make your own mind up
Original post by ikhan94
I think it was fake, knowing american and how devious they can be, certain things like the way the twin towers got destroyed and the pentagon lead one to believe it was an inside job, but you make your own mind up

Are you Muslim by any chance?
Are you Muslim by any chance?

How did you know? O.O
hmmmm... maybe the terrorists played Top Trumps when their beards were mere wisps ?
Original post by ikhan94
How did you know? O.O

Khan gave it away initially.

Rambling on about an American conspiracy theory confirmed my suspicion.
Khan gave it away initially.

Rambling on about an American conspiracy theory confirmed my suspicion.

Its not something, that only muslims think of... theres a quite a vast number of people that think its a conspiracy and theres some evidence to suggest
Original post by ikhan94
Its not something, that only muslims think of... theres a quite a vast number of people that think its a conspiracy and theres some evidence to suggest

A Mentally unhinged minority is not 'vast.'
The main issue I have with many conspiracy theories (not just 9/11 ones) is just how unrealistic they are sometimes.

The number of people that would have to be involved in organising 9/11 and pinning the blame on Al Qaeda would be huge, and it would be impossible for the US to pull it off without their involvement being revealed and proven. Especially the controlled demolition ones - rigging the buildings up with explosives would involve taking the walls apart to plant the explosives while people were still working in the offices. People would notice it.

Same with "climate change is a hoax" people - the number of scientists that would have to be involved make such a conspiracy impossible. Or the "ISIS is supported/armed/created/trained by the USA" people - ISIS members would certainly know if the USA was supplying them with weapons, and conclusive evidence of it would emerge pretty quickly. I could say similar things about loads of other conspiracy theories.
Reply 56
9/11 never forget
14/11 never baguette
Original post by Foo.mp3
I'll say this much: 9/11 was patently not purely the work of a few members of Al-qaeda, nor did it come as a great surprise to certain authorities/property owners :rolleyes:

Of course it didn't come as a surprise. They tried to blow the twin towers up in 93.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Trade_Center_bombing
Original post by Foo.mp3
I'll say this much: 9/11 was patently not purely the work of a few members of Al-qaeda, nor did it come as a great surprise to certain authorities/property owners :rolleyes:

I'm happy you've become enlightened on the topic. I still believe bush was part of 9/11 and the CIA
Original post by Foo.mp3
Huh? How long do you think I've been sceptical of the 'official accounts' for? :curious:

I dunno about Bush and the CIA, specifically, but unqeustionably the fingerprints of NWO/House of Saud are all over it:mute:

except there is no such thing as NWO

smh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending